What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England 30-Man ETS (Elite Training Squad)

Señor

Juniors
Why not put hardaker in the centres? Deserves a spot

He "deserves" a spot due to his play as a fullback, not as a centre IMO. As a centre I wouldn't put him ahead of Atkins or Yeaman. He'd be in the mix (if he kept playing at centre) but I don't think he necessarily has to be in the team.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
George Burgess is definitely a bolter if he continues his early season form. He is making an impact against very good teams in the NRL, so no reason why he shouldn't be in the squad come october except lack of international experience

deluded pom?

Coach
He "deserves" a spot due to his play as a fullback, not as a centre IMO. As a centre I wouldn't put him ahead of Atkins or Yeaman. He'd be in the mix (if he kept playing at centre) but I don't think he necessarily has to be in the team.

Yeaman isn't an international class centre.

Harrigan

Juniors
Hardaker isn't a centre. He started last season with the 4 jersey but it became more apparent that his game didn't suit the position. He rarely passed the ball and tried to do it all himself. Zak is a full back, and a very good one at that. He will be in the squad but with Tomkins there, the best he could hope for would be a wing spot.

Springs

First Grade
Reed has been average since 2011. There would have to be someone better.
Whatever happened to Michael Shenton? I thought he was great until he got hurt in the 2010 Four Nations, have barely heard of him since.

George Burgess should be in the squad at least. One of the form NRL forwards at the moment. 3 great solo tries as well.

Widdop has to be in the team as well. Lost count of how many times commentators have praised Cronk for Widdop's work.

Latest posts