What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England A

In-goal

Bench
The other night i was thinking that if the ARL aren't willing to host GB for a series why don't they get England A down for a tour. I have taken the initiative and come up with a possible tour fixture for the budding stars of British RL.

1. J.B. cup rep team v England A Gosford
2. EA v Newcastle rep side Newcastle
3. EA v Country Wollongong
4. EA v City Parramatta
5. EA v QLD residents Gold Coast
6. EA v Nth QLD select Townsville
7. EA v Kangaroos Lang Park

so what does everyone think of this proposal, i'm tipping there is alot of money in gate takings from this sort of tour especialy if England A prove to be as strong as i believe they are.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
I don't really see the point.

It costs just as much on airfares and hotel rooms for an England 'A' squad as it does a full strength GB squad.

And quite simply, if Sydney or Brisbane won't show up for Australia test matches, stick them in Townsville and Newcastle, because they will come in droves.

Jeffles

Bench
Maybe a tour of the whole region.

PNG at Port Moresby,
NZ "A" in Auckland,
Aust Residents in Gold Coast,
Junior Kangaroos at Gosford,
a Pacific Island country (revenge for that awful ref in Fiji.)

JasonE

Bench
The England Academy is touring Australia this year probably around July, I'm really looking forward to it.

In-goal

Bench
The England Academy is touring Australia this year probably around July, I'm really looking forward to it.

like wise this will be the most telling tour for the last 30 years in RL