What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia @ DW Stadium, Wigan

England v Australia; Who will win (or draw)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Wow. It's one thing to get beaten by skill, but this is beyond embarrasing. Are the English scared of the far side of the field? It seems there's only ever 2 players there.

ledzep

Bench
1251037077358.jpg

Bilko

Juniors
Wow. It's one thing to get beaten by skill, but this is beyond embarrasing. Are the English scared of the far side of the field? It seems there's only ever 2 players there.

Well we pick a 19 year old who's played 13 games this season. I'd never heard of him to be honest. I got called for not knowing who he is on rlfans but it's proving he's way out his depth.

This is no surprise to me. I live 20 mins from the stadium but didn't want to waste my money. I predicted a 60+ points defeat and it's looking like it'll happen.

CJG 182

Juniors
why again did we bring farah on? Useless. Should've learnt from his embarrassment of an origin series.

Last edited:

Cuppy

Juniors
Farah really has added to the team since coming on, he should never have been picked imo.