What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England v Australia @ DW Stadium, Wigan

England v Australia; Who will win (or draw)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnderArm

Juniors
Still haven't figured out that pesky quoting system huh? Don't worry, it'll come. Maybe you should spend less time calling out people for their experience and being shown up.

More delicious ironing

Excellent retort. Did you get that one from Misty? I hope you don't bring out the big guns. I don't know how I will cope with: "I know you are but what am I?"

So in other words you've got nothing and are just repeating yourself. Well done.

You know you're a hypocrite for branding the Aussies bad sports for wasting time, while not giving a toss if any other side does it. You have been embarrassed. It's best you scamper off now before you do yourself any further harm.

This guy is a complete dooch bag, you quote me for bad quoting yet you make spelling errors and try to use stupid words like 'retort' thats the second post in a row you try to sound 'intelligent' yet somehow I dont think anybody is buying it.

This argument was over a long long time ago but you feel the need to be noticed or trying to click up a post or two next to your name either or its getting rather old.. time to move along me thinks.

Pulp Fiction your fav movie by any chance?

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
yet you make spelling errors
Where exactly?
UnderArm said:
and try to use stupid words like 'retort' thats the second post in a row you try to sound 'intelligent' yet somehow I dont think anybody is buying it.
Don't hold it against me if I haven't mastered your wonderful grasp of the English language - using words like "unsportsman" and "dooch". I'm just not at your level yet, but give me time.

UnderArm said:
This argument was over a long long time ago
..and yet you still haven't realised how stupid you have made yourself look. Astounding no?
UnderArm said:
but you feel the need to be noticed or trying to click up a post or two next to your name either or its getting rather old.. time to move along me thinks.
Could you possibly have an original thought? I tell you that you're getting boring so you respond with several posts that I'm boring you. I tell you to scamper off so you reply with the move along comment. Then again it has been said imitation is the highest form of flattery. I guess I could live with the fact that you look up to me. It would take some time to adjust though.

Keep dodging the obvious truth. You've been exposed as a massive hypocrite with an even bigger chip on your shoulder. I would pity you, but I just don't have the time.

UnderArm said:
Pulp Fiction your fav movie by any chance?
I'm guessing that was the first time you heard that word. I on the other hand, completed primary school.

It seems as though the only way to communicate with you is through movie references. With that in mind, here is what I think of your blatant hypocrisy:

thumbsdown.jpg

Last edited:

UnderArm

Juniors
It would seem your goal here is to continue a pointless argument and you are 100% correct I dont use words to try and sound like something I am not.

And at school I was focused more on Sport and socializing so listening to teachers wasnt much of a priorty unless she was sexy. But atleast im honest and down to earth you seem to think you are superior, that is your choice and hope it works for you.

If I sound 'stupid' as you say then so be it, no skin of my nose.
For a 29 yr old it would seem your trying to be matue by being Immature, you tell me to 'scamper' off but you cant help yourself and keep feeding the lions...

NOBODY CARES this has gone way off topic to merely entertain you..
My excuse for replying to your dribble is I dont take confrontation or people going out of thier way to attempt to piss me off. That is my problem and something I need to deal with. But whats your excuse? :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

St.John

Juniors
Winner by a knock-out, it's Frank Grimes!

... and UnderArm retreats to pee blood for a fortnight.

Hindyscrack

Bench
the gap in our right center is as big as the gap left by the world cup that is'nt in your cabinet anymore...

it is terrible.... having to gloat through new zealand

i can handle the kiwis giving us a bit of heat, but it does make me laugh when the english latch on

how many trophys up at the RFL cabinets at Leeds? I'm sure you've made ones up for the one off games against France and Wales.

roughyedspud

Coach
well we've got the baskerville shield...you know...for beating the kiwis 3-0 a couple of years ago...:crazy:

^ And what a long proud history that trophy has. :lol: Hell, it's Great Britain who play, not even England. :lol:. You needed Ireland/Wales etc to help you win anything.

whatever

Juniors
well we've got the baskerville shield...you know...for beating the kiwis 3-0 a couple of years ago...:crazy:

That was a very depleted NZ squad. So many players unavailable due to injury if I remember correctly. I guess the same can be said for this assembled Kiwi squad but losing 3 zip did help New Zealand build depth.
I would love to have seen Vatuvei and Taniela Tuiaki playing the wings for the Kiwis. They are the two most destructive wingers in the NRL. Maybe even the world.

Cuppy

Juniors
If the English could manage to win the same trophy more often then a leap year I for one would be impressed. Dont all you English wish your distant relatives stool a loaf of bread back in the day, then you wouldnt have to be labelled English.

Latest posts