What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England - Who Would You Sign?

hardbaby

Coach
Hey breathingfire, your signature just reminded me. What ever happened to mickeylane? He's disappeared.

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
:lol::lol::lol: Anything for you Johnny you ball bag.

I don't buy any of your shit. In fact, all the signs point to you being here before ;-)

Get over it, if I was so what.. I simply came on here because I miss my footy in the off season and my misses can't stand it, I am guessing I a, similar to a lot on here that are just passionate fans... Whether you like me or not is of no consequence ... You are just annoying everyone with your crap now... Are you here to talk league or to be some sorta thread nazi????

I can't believe that you have let me get under your skin so much without directed anything towards you, are you that pathetic?

I am not selling anything, and once again, I didn't ask you to buy it... Like everyone else on here you can choose to agree or not, you don't need to attack others because they don't have a small mind like yourself !

Last edited:

Mr Red

First Grade
yes nrlnrl they are all in the 30's hence the "for the right price" comment.
i still believe they would have something to offer in the NRL for a couple of seasons..
playing in the super league doesnt put as much strain on your body in comparison to the NRL so i think they are all physically a lot better off then someone like Fien who has played all his career in the NRL.

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
yes nrlnrl they are all in the 30's hence the "for the right price" comment.
i still believe they would have something to offer in the NRL for a couple of seasons..
playing in the super league doesnt put as much strain on your body in comparison to the NRL so i think they are all physically a lot better off then someone like Fien who has played all his career in the NRL.

Good point

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mate, the guy is on most threads abusing the crap out of me... He is the one taking things overboard.
Realistically, you have two choices:

Ignore him (you can use the ignore function), or go along for the ride.

I always prefer the latter.

redbreed

Juniors
Don't know many if any english players but are they really up to it? widdop has gone well but he probably struggle in other teams where he was the priority play maker. Be nice to pick up some one like Sam Burgess but we seem to have good depth in the second row are there any good centres running around? That seems to be a weak point

hardbaby

Coach
I don't watch much English league but you have to admit, the majority of Poms have been very successful in the last few years.

redbreed

Juniors
I don't watch much English league but you have to admit, the majority of Poms have been very successful in the last few years.

Your right they have but the majority seem to be forwards not many halves running around to my knowledge rangi chase would be good but I think we jumped off that boat and landed in the drink

hardbaby

Coach
Your right they have but the majority seem to be forwards not many halves running around to my knowledge rangi chase would be good but I think me jumped off that boat and landed in the drink

Their strength does seem to be in the forwards but I bet there are some little beauties out their in the backs.

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
Realistically, you have two choices:

Ignore him (you can use the ignore function), or go along for the ride.

I always prefer the latter.

Cool, giving the latter a go at the moment! I am enjoying most of this forum!

As for the backs in the super league, surely you would imagine there are some hot prospects but my thoughts are that I would be worried to try them at nrl level and therefore hesitant to pay the $$ which therefore means they can get a lot more playing in England where there lives, wives and families are.....

Minh

First Grade
Haven't seen Tomkins play but with all this talk surrounding him it must be Tomkins or Andy Gregory.:lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Definitely Tomkins. The guy is an absolute tool, my dislike of him started in the WCC (headbutting Prior, late shot on Morris) - but he can play.

Second would be Gareth Hock, been a fan of his for a long time.

Latest posts