What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English players

Who would be more successful in the NRL?

• Andy Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuart Fielden

• Paul Sculthorpe

• Danny McGuire

• Keith Senior

• Keiron Cunningham

• Paul Wellens

• Kris Radlinski

• Total voters

RABK

Referee
Who do you think out of the list would have the most successful NRL career? Mods add any u feel i missed.

nqboy

First Grade
who voted radlinski? :roll: :roll: :roll: or Farrell?

I voted Scully, just shading Fielden. On the evidence of one game, Maguire's foowork reminded me a little bit of Alexander without the outrageous talent of Brandy in other areas. If he got into the right side, he could be useful. Can he tackle?

RABK

Referee
IMHO opinion none of them would be ranked in the top 10 of there position in the NRL.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
IMHO opinion none of them would be ranked in the top 10 of there position in the NRL.
That's ridiculously unfair. Infact it's exactly the same attitude people had of Morley, but now ofcourse any sane person will admit he is easily in the top ten at his position.

Fielden has outplayed his counterparts in both tests so far, what else does he have to do? Quite frankly, Wally Lewis could be playing in England but most Aussies would say: "he wouldn't make it over here". Very arrogant.

RABK

Referee
No i dont rate morley in the top 10 props or 2nd rowers ;-) And i said IMHO, don't like it go cry :roll:

In-goal

Bench
No i dont rate morley in the top 10 props or 2nd rowers And i said IMHO, don't like it go cry

well idon't rate your opinion, how could you say the games most feared forward isn't in the top 10. The answer is you are dead set ignorant, Fielden would carve up in the NRL he currently plays 80mins in the front row makes meters and is more the solid in defence.

When Australia played NZ there forwards were driven back for the first 10-15 mins, notice how Fielden and co pushed through the kiwi line?

RABK

Referee
boo hoo im so upset, some wanker doesn't rate my opinion. it's exactly what it is, an opinion. I don't rate morley in the top 10 props or 2nd rowers. get over it. Teams fire up for australia hence the 1st 15 mins always been tough for the aussies.

RABK

Referee
Yeh i agree but i still think there'd be 10 aussies better than them. i can see fielden just behind webcke, price, o'meley, civoneceva, ryles, bailey, kite, etc

OVP

Coach
Tommy Smith said:
Red and Blue Knight said:
That's ridiculously unfair. Infact it's exactly the same attitude people had of Morley, but now ofcourse any sane person will admit he is easily in the top ten at his position.

Fielden has outplayed his counterparts in both tests so far, what else does he have to do? Quite frankly, Wally Lewis could be playing in England but most Aussies would say: "he wouldn't make it over here". Very arrogant.

:clap:

dimitri

First Grade
FIELDEN IS AMAZING

an 80 min prop

who hits hard, but also has the skill to play almost anywhere on the paddock