What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis Could Be Charged

hellteam

First Grade
Sorry we don't want him.

Maybe for your sake he'll follow Benny and go back to the Dragons.

Love to see him get charged and suspended. But sadly I can't see it happening. Imagine his defence,"It wasn't a wink, it was a one eyed squint of pain."

haha thats a good one. hopefully the broncos wont get a reputation for this. i see wayne bennett has come out and say that he doesnt teach gamesmanship, whch i definately think is true, but unfortunately one wanker went and did it anyway

mattyg

Bench
Didn't Bennett say last year that "you wouldn't see that" from the broncos in regards to diving ala Jarryd Hayne/Paul Gallen style? Took a while for anyone to bring this point up, but i just found it pretty amusing.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I think Broncos fans are being unbias because of the crap they game Jarryd Hayne last year. Dont wanna look like hipocrits.

Thing is, alot of players act a bit dramatic, but none would admit it. When your that players team mate and he just got you a penalty, you thank him for being a cat. If I was a player, I wouldnt care what the fans or media thought of it, I only care about my team and my team winning and ill do what ever I have to to do it.

Spike

First Grade
If he hadn't winked, you wouldn't have heard about it. Players will just learn to act a little better knowing that cameras will pick up winks and smiles.

Razor

Coach
If he hadn't winked, you wouldn't have heard about it.

You would have.

He was on the ground "in agony" and 10 seconds later running around without a problem in the world.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I knew he was capable of this, but didn't think he'd be dumb enough to try it again. Disgusting act worthy of the Gallen/Hayne/Kennedy files.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
I think Broncos fans are being unbias because of the crap they game Jarryd Hayne last year. Dont wanna look like hipocrits.

Thing is, alot of players act a bit dramatic, but none would admit it. When your that players team mate and he just got you a penalty, you thank him for being a cat. If I was a player, I wouldnt care what the fans or media thought of it, I only care about my team and my team winning and ill do what ever I have to to do it.

Great attitude. Broncos fans are being unbiased because they are disgusted by these antics. It seems most Parramatta fans are not.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i actually missed the whole incident but when i heard about it i was hoping it wasnt a case of ennis faking....

he needs a kick up the arse. i'd have no probs him getting charged, i just hope other players who do it also get charged. I noticed in round one bird threw his ehad abck dramatuically to get his side a penalty when getting tackled and on the replay the defenders arms was nowhere enar his neck/head. I'd lvoe to see this sh*t stamped out of the game

scuzzi

Juniors
I think a club fine instead of an individual fine would be an appropriate punishment. At the end of the day, his little performance got Brisbane a penalty. Plus he will be held accountable by everyone at the Broncos for his bad sportsmanship.

Mr Saab

Referee

This is not about hypocrisy in the slightest. This is about cats in league like Ennis, Gallen and especially mummys boy Hayne turning this game into soccer.
I respect players like Jason Croker, who played a game with a broken leg as the raiders had no reserves....or Paul Bowman who broke his leg in origin, yet still found a away to tackle a player.
League is not about tossers faking injury....you want to "sell" an injury, then call Vince McMahon and get a gig on Smackdown.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
This is not about hypocrisy in the slightest. This is about cats in league like Ennis, Gallen and especially mummys boy Hayne turning this game into soccer.
I respect players like Jason Croker, who played a game with a broken leg as the raiders had no reserves....or Paul Bowman who broke his leg in origin, yet still found a away to tackle a player.
League is not about tossers faking injury....you want to "sell" an injury, then call Vince McMahon and get a gig on Smackdown.

Gallen, Croker, Bowman, Hayne and Ennis, you know what they all have in common? They helped their team. They put their team above their own reputation.

Everyone seems to be looking at this from a fans perspective, but look at it from a half backs perspective. The team has good field position.

Im sure everyone looks at this and thinks what a cat, but their team mates deep down are thinking, "thanks".

Paullyboy

Coach
The best thing about this is that it's called the Gallen rule.

I really hope Ennis gets a week to show to everyone in the NRL that diving is a cat act and has no place in rugby league.

Paullyboy

Coach
Gallen, Croker, Bowman, Hayne and Ennis, you know what they all have in common? They helped their team. They put their team above their own reputation.

".

Don't ever compare Gallen and Jason Croker ever again. What a ridiculous thing to compare one of the toughest men to play the game in recent times with that cheating, diving, dirty git from Cronulla.

Ice777

Bench

Everyone seems to be looking at this from a fans perspective, but look at it from a half backs perspective. The team has good field position.

Im sure everyone looks at this and thinks what a cat, but their team mates deep down are thinking, "thanks".

I'm still trying to work out if you're fair dinkum or just taking the piss. Surely it's the latter? Well i hope it is anyway.

haha Gallen chews his mum's haemmhoroids.

Did anyone see the news in AFL that someone got caught "Gallening" Acne-manis' "Wheels". What is doing? :sarcasm: