What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ennis Could Be Charged

nqboy

First Grade
Why single out ITALIAN soccer? They may be one of the worst offenders but they are just one of many.

gurudave

Juniors
I despise diving but I dont put this in the same league as some other players efforts. I haven't seen the "wink" from ennis but it was reported that he still had a sore shoulder days after the event. He may have winked after he realised he wasnt actually injured. It was a sickening act by the melbourne player and initially looked as though it could have been extremely painful.

lotti

Bench
Why single out ITALIAN soccer? They may be one of the worst offenders but they are just one of many.
yeah but the dive of that Italian player in our World Cup match against them might have cost the Socceroos the World Cup, that could've been us in the final instead of Italy.

Mr Saab

Referee
yeah but the dive of that Italian player in our World Cup match against them might have cost the Socceroos the World Cup, that could've been us in the final instead of Italy.

bullsh*t. That pretty Lucas Neil committed a cardinal sin as a defender. The Italian took advantage of it and went on to lift the world cup.
Meanwhile that toss pot is paraded as some sort of f**king hero.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Lucas blew it. Diving like that is common practice in Football and he should have realised. He stuffed up by attempting a stupid tackle like that in the box. He has no one to blame but himself, the move was never on, but he went for the individual glory and ended up costing the team.