What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enough is enough. Blood young ones for 2014

What's Up

Juniors
It saddens me to say this, but season 2013 is long gone. Bring in the youth, this has to be selection policy from now on. Price give Ivan Cleary a call if your not sure what this process involves.
Change our halves, when duges comes back put Quinlan in there. He can't be any worse.
The old heads in the forwards, bring the younger blokes in for them.
Leave runcinam at 4. Bye coops.
Further to the shame on you post - Doust must take overall responsibility. He let Bennett have total control over the roster and this included recruiting. Bennett got us a premiership to which I am thankful but gee he left our club in this diabolical state as far as the roster goes. Bennett pings off to Newcastle and is hailed a great coach. Good planning in a roster is more than a premiership and also is measured on sustained performance at the top. Look at storm.

hardbaby

Coach
I really don't know what to do in the halves. It might just have to be Dugan. Fien and Chase have to go. Poor performances and hopelessly out of position.

Seijka will be one. I really don't see Quinlan as the other. Small and inexperiened at this level. Use him but keep him at fullback where he can play his natural game, not think too much and be shielded in defence.

Duges is the most dangerous player in the team. He is in your face, attracts a lot of defenders and breaks a lot of tackles. We may have to move him closer to the action.

blacksafake

First Grade
Dugan was tried there at the raiders will little success,as well we do not want to chase him out of the club by stuffing him around as well.Put king or Quinlan at 5/8 with sejka at 1/2 fein back to bench as backup hooker.Garvey did not impress me tonight.Pi** off green.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Dugan was tried there at the raiders will little success,as well we do not want to chase him out of the club by stuffing him around as well.Put king or Quinlan at 5/8 with sejka at 1/2 fein back to bench as backup hooker.Garvey did not impress me tonight.Pi** off green.

yep, Dugan must be kept at fullback. His kick returns & runs from dummy half are terrific. Quinlan didn't run the ball back once from a kick & I don't think I saw him run from dummy half either.

Teams would just run at Dugan if he was moved to 5/8 & tire him out in defence.

hardbaby

Coach
Look I don't want to move him either. I am sick of having so many guys out of position. But I genuinely believe it may be necessary. Our options are so bad.

mightydragon

Juniors
Giving the young players a go? Stockwell, De Belin, Quinlan, Runciman, Green and Garvey all played last night and we got flogged. Our problem is our forwards amble up, get smashed, lay on the ground, get up slowly and drop the ball. Our halves are terrible. Our best players, Nighty and Morris never see the ball. We are shot in defence, have no line speed. No heavy hitters who make the opposition take a look when running the ball. We don't slow the ruck down and our defenders lie on the ground whilst the opposition plays the ball. Stupid penalties, forward passes from dummy half along with Rein getting the ball knocked from his hands at dummy half... The list goes on. A coaching staff that have no idea doesn't help either. All three grades are going ordinary. Systematic problems right across the board.

Giving the young players a go? Stockwell, De Belin, Quinlan, Runciman, Green and Garvey all played last night and we got flogged. Our problem is our forwards amble up, get smashed, lay on the ground, get up slowly and drop the ball. Our halves are terrible. Our best players, Nighty and Morris never see the ball. We are shot in defence, have no line speed. No heavy hitters who make the opposition take a look when running the ball. We don't slow the ruck down and our defenders lie on the ground whilst the opposition plays the ball. Stupid penalties, forward passes from dummy half along with Rein getting the ball knocked from his hands at dummy half... The list goes on. A coaching staff that have no idea doesn't help either. All three grades are going ordinary. Systematic problems right across the board.

Pretty much on the money here.

stgill2001

Juniors

That is spot on keep fien there just need someone to help him for now he has tried his guts out...I love weyman but he just doesn't seem to have it at the moment injuries or loss of passion?