What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enough is enough: It is time to bring back Hagan

Swiftstylez

Bench
I think it is painfully obvious that Anderson is not doing the job he was brought into do because he will not:

"Sack Inu for being out of form" or "Finch for being sh*t".

Also he didn't drop Grothe in round one, and if he had of we wouldn't have played so well this week... and we would have lost so we could have been more miserable.

FFS I love being miserable.

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
Excuse me, but I honestly think that bringing back Hagan as either the head coach or at least in some form of supporting role will be exactly what the eels need to get their campaign back on track in 09.

From what I have read after the Raiders game on this forum, I can only surmise that we are pretty much the sh*ttest team in the comp.

Have another beer. You're wasted. :alcho:

I only drink Cruisers big boy ;)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
worst_thread_ever.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
WORST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But swift, i get a giggle out of your threads, much like the giggles i get when i see a person walking out of the toilet with toilet paper hanging out of there backsides.

Snoochies

First Grade
Excuse me, but I honestly think that bringing back Hagan as either the head coach or at least in some form of supporting role will be exactly what the eels need to get their campaign back on track in 09.

From what I have read after the Raiders game on this forum, I can only surmise that we are pretty much the sh*ttest team in the comp.

I only drink Cruisers big boy

We're 4th on the ladder, lap it up.

Please don't direct me to your favourites again, I'm not that type of bloke.

Swiftstylez

Bench
WORST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But swift, i get a giggle out of your threads, much like the giggles i get when i see a person walking out of the toilet with toilet paper hanging out of there backsides.

Not that you would be looking, amirite?

We're 4th on the ladder, lap it up.

Please don't direct me to your favourites again, I'm not that type of bloke.

Mate we are going well and whilst I admit we are definitely not at our peak especially in attack,

I am very gullible you see... and I believe everything that is written on these boards...

So we may as well be last because that's how bad I feel right now :(

Last edited:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Not that you would be looking, amirite?

Mate we are going well and whilst I admit we are definitely not at our peak especially in attack,

I am very gullible you see... and I believe everything that is written on these boards...

So we may as well be last because that's how bad I feel right now :(

gullible ey? Hagan was a crap coach:lol: