What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enough is Enough

mighty eel

Juniors
Brett Finch is a halfback he showed 2day that he can do stuff from nothing and Tim Smith cant do that he dosnt have much experiance so if Brett finch is playing 5/8 and Tim Smith Halfback im tipping Roosters the combinations arent working and u gotta change it now b4 its 2 late.

My side vs Roosters

1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith/Inu
4.Tahu/Inu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.Finch
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Moimoi
11.Hindmarsh
12.Hindmarsh/Fa'aoso
13.Wagon

14.Keating
15.Cordoba
16.Cannings
17.Mateo
18.Taia
19.Tsoulos

Eelectrica

Referee
I don't know how Reddy got in the team over Inu after B. Smith was ruled out.
Stole his plane ticket maybe?

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
next week major changes need to be made, enough of giving these guys a chance, the only thing that will make them play well is if hagan has the balls to drop them.

vs. roosters

1.burt
2.hayne
3.b.smith
4.inu
5.lett
6.green
7.t.smith
8.cayless
9.marsh
10.moimoi
11.n.hindy
12.i.hindy
13.wagon

14.finch
15.mateo
16.fa'aoso
17.paulo

V1er

Juniors
Perhaps alot of the PL players went away for the weekend having the bye, and weren't reachable. still changes should be made for next week.

Kornstar

Coach
mighty eel said:
Brett Finch is a halfback he showed 2day that he can do stuff from nothing and Tim Smith cant do that he dosnt have much experiance so if Brett finch is playing 5/8 and Tim Smith Halfback im tipping Roosters the combinations arent working and u gotta change it now b4 its 2 late.

My side vs Roosters

1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith/Inu
4.Tahu/Inu
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.Finch
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Moimoi
11.Hindmarsh
12.Hindmarsh/Fa'aoso
13.Wagon

14.Keating
15.Cordoba
16.Cannings
17.Mateo
18.Taia
19.Tsoulos

You are funny

pazzaeel

Juniors

sorry for this, i have been drinking and my side just got smashed ..... but -

you my friend are a f**king idiot. what the f**k did brett finch do today to warrant this stupid comment from yourself?? what the f**k had brett finch done to warrant being picked in any rugby league side, let alone an NRL team.

Hagan should be sacked for buying the merkin. seems like he will never drop him either. f**k.

i was f**king angry enough without reading this sh*t.

xr62nv

Juniors
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith
4.Inu (tahu injury)
5.Grothe
6.Green
7.Smith
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Moimoi
11.Hindmarsh
12.Hindmarsh
13.mateo (wagon suspension)

14.Finch/Keating
15.Cordoba
16.Cannings
17.Taia

green kicked well when he moved to 5/8

Daneel

Bench
mighty eel said:

Mate you can stick finch up your azs. Tim Smith has played all over finch this year so far and i can't see anything changing. Open your f*@king eyes. What he did out of nothing today f*@ks me but i didn't see it.

eelz47

Coach
pazzaeel said:

you my friend are a f**king idiot. what the f**k did brett finch do today to warrant this stupid comment from yourself?? what the f**k had brett finch done to warrant being picked in any rugby league side, let alone an NRL team.

Hagan should be sacked for buying the merkin. seems like he will never drop him either. f**k.

why oh why would we need a pubic wig to play football?

finch is no merkin

Kenny

Juniors
Besides the shoddy passes, the crappy kicks and losing the ball Finch had a great game today!:roll:

MrT

Juniors
Anyone that thinks Finch is the answer at 7 ahead of Tim Smith, I really hope you're not the ones that negotiate player contracts at Parramatta

CrazyEel

Bench
Geez guys, we had sick players who had a bad loss but it's not the end of the world you know, no one died so there'll still be a game next week.

eelz47

Coach
pazzaeel said:

besides the fact that will be edited

those things you refered to are usefull, and finch to you is useless.so that dont work yet again:lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
pazzaeel said:

well in future if your that pissed don't bother responding to it and stop getting personal.

Utey

Coach
Its obvious Finch is trying but the combination doesn't work. Blakes long kicking game is something we could really benefit from. Burt doesn't offer much there. A few minor changes will be made I reckon.

Latest posts