What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enough is enough

No more excuses when it comes to Reynolds. He will never learn and its time for the Bulldogs to move on from Reynolds.

Its clear that Reynolds is going to be a liability for us and cost us more games than he wins. We should secure M'Bye and cut Reynolds loose.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Agreed...how long can we keep defending this bloke? Of late he is spending more time on the sidelines due to suspensions then he is on the field.

Sack him, send him to reserve grade or let him finish his contact on the sidelines. He is too much of a liability to warrant a Bulldogs jersey.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I suggest give him a few weeks in the reserves or on the bench and see how he goes. He's a good player but we all acknowledge he needs to change. I'm not going to be easily manipulate by the media like everyone else seems to be and look at him as some sort of satanic being when he's not.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Time in reserve grade is a good start. But for mine these 'brain explosions' are far to frequent. As a club we cannot continue to support his on field actions.

I would like to Bulldogs to implement a 'No dickhead policy' like the Sydney Swans did. (Until they signed Buddy Franklin). If you cant behave on or off the field then pack your bags and head to the shire.

krispyredv

Juniors
Reynolds is an overgrown kid with adhd, hodkinson is average. Honestly you need some classy halves.

Bulldog Force

Referee
No dickhead policy.graham klemmer Reynolds.Supporters throwing projectiles at refs .Please.

1. Learn to press the space bar after fullstops
  2. The no dickheads policy is for players, you idiot, you can't choose which decide which people follow a club
  3. The no dickheads policy is mainly for off-field incidents such as DUI etc... not for what happens on the field.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I might be in the minority but I think if Josh and Trent had the class to take NSW to an Origin win and the Bulldogs to a Grand Final, then they've got what it takes. They're just missing the attitude (Josh) and out of form (Trent).

They'll come good, and once the bulk of playing roster returns, so will the blue and white

God-King Dean

Immortal
I might be in the minority but I think if Josh and Trent had the class to take NSW to an Origin win and the Bulldogs to a Grand Final, then they've got what it takes. They're just missing the attitude (Josh) and out of form (Trent).

They'll come good, and once the bulk of playing roster returns, so will the blue and white

lol.....

God-King Dean

Immortal
What's so funny Dean? Not only did that halves pairing engineer the win, Hokko scored the try and then converted it for the 6-4 lead.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Latest posts