What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epic Science Fiction Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night Nine

It had come down to a final throw of the dice as the Predator squared off against Darth Vader and his nefarious overlord, Michael Bay.

Choosing wisely, the bounty hunter went for Darth Vader, knowing one last trophy would be enough to get him victory and a return ticket to his distant planet.

Using all of his cunning, he stealthily approached the man in black; lining him up with his triangular sights and preparing to blast the disgraced Jedi to oblivion.

He removed his cloaking just as he fired, but was stunned when Darth spun and gestured with his hand. An unseen force jerked the Predator off his feet and sending the shot wide.

In the same instant, Michael Bay loomed up behind him with a sickening grin on his face.

"Well, well," the hack director chuckled, "You've fought valiantly. I'll reward that".

The Predator didn't react.

"Yes," Bay continued, "You'll be one of the villains in my upcoming reboot - X-Men vs Aliens vs Predator vs Transformers".

The Predator screamed.

soc123_au is dead. He was The Predator, Independently Aligned Alien Bounty Hunter.

20-in-10-Predators.jpg

whall15 is not dead. He was The X-Men, Town Aligned Mutant Team.

X-Men_Vol_2_80_Textless.jpg

-----------

The League of Evil Dudes have won.

They were:

Jason Maher was Michael Bay, League of Evil Dudes Aligned Ruiner of Franchises.

michael-bay-photo.jpg

Hoggmaster was Darth Vader, League of Evil Dudes Aligned Iconic Film Villain.

Frederick was The Alien Queen, League of Evil Dudes Aligned Xenomorph.

Apey was HAL 9000, League of Evil Dudes Aligned Rogue AI.

soc123_au

Staff member
Oh well got close. It's the closest I have managed as an indie. I had a 50 percent chance of deflecting any action against me. Unfortunately the numbers never fell in my favour. Congrats evil dudes.

Parra Pride

Coach
Misanthrope said:
You are Akira, Town Aligned Powerful Psychic

A token character to placate Parra Pride, you’re seen by many as the grandfather of modern anime. Sure, you’re not a very nice dude, but you don’t want to be remade with Shia or J-Tizzle either.

- ESP: Any time you are targeted with an action other than a kill, it will fail and you will be able to use that action the following night.
- Meltdown: If you are lynched or killed, the person killing you (or the last voter) will die in a white hot explosion of psionic rage.
- Post Condition: You must post only in Japanese (aside from votes).

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

First Grade
Misanthrope said:
You are Neo, Town Aligned ‘The One’

From the biggest science fiction franchise of the early 00s, you’re the reality bending master of The Matrix.

- Alter Reality: You’re able to slightly alter the fabric of ‘reality’ due to your mastery of the Matrix. Your vote counts for two in lynches.
- Bullet Time: You’re perhaps most famous for your ability to slow down time and dodge bullets. The first kill attempt against you each night will fail.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

the bolded part is why I was shocked that I died as I was not aware that there was a condition that apey had to maintain the matrix. My double vote would of came in quite handy at the end

Frederick

Staff member
Also, mis, can you please post whalls character. I'd like to know just how many abilities/hodors he had

soc123_au

Staff member
How many trophies did you need?

I needed 6. I honestly thought I had 4 on the last day. I wanted to hammer a lynch on Hogg & then hopefully get the kill on JM. Mis had me at 4 as well. He got me to recheck the thread last night & I realised I had 5. Apparently JM thought I already had 6, I assume for the Scully kill. Sadly no trophys for killing Hordors.

Apey

Staff member
Huzzah!

I particularly enjoyed soc aligning himself with a non-existent town player in the last few phases. I was worried it was almost going to be a 'follow the outed cult's lynches'-like situation again.

Thanks for the game Mis.

soc123_au

Staff member
I was having fun. Lol. I was just hoping Whall would log in and vote Hogg. I wasn't sure if it were.he or 9701 that had the double. As it turns out it was 9701 and I was boned anyway. I also had a 50% chance of any actions against me not working. Unluckily for me the roleblocks were effective every time. So close too. Lol.

Latest posts