What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Grothe serenades thong thief Fuifui Moimoi

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ERIC Grothe is one of the NRL's most interesting characters.
Grothe, part of the rock band Shinobi, has recorded a new song about Eels teammate Fuifui Moimoi.
Inspired by a 50 Cent/Justin Timberlake hit, Grothe reminisces about the time Moimoi stole his thongs.
The chorus is: "Fui - can you please give my thongs back to me/ Take them off your big, fat feet/ Fui - can you please give my thongs back to me/ Because my soft white feet can't take the heat."
Grothe is planning a film clip along with a live rendition on Matty Johns' new footy show.
"I emailed the song to Fui and he looked at me strangely for a few days," Grothe said.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ef-fuifui-moimoi/story-e6freye0-1225842096542

Funny bastard :D :D

EelDredd

Juniors
Im new here and I just uploaded the video onto youtube :D

here you go!
wait.. I can't post links? Well search Eric Grothe - Fui on youtube :)
Sound is bad though for some reason.

I am also a blood eels fan!

EelDredd

Juniors
Thanks! :D

But I still have no idea why the sound is sh*t maybe I saved it in a bad format

EDIT: Fixed the sound. But the video isn't coming up in search results yet for the meantime please go to my channel: DreddTechNews

Last edited:

Fee

Juniors
That was so funny , Eric is such a funny bastard. Yeah and Im sure Fui didnt enjoy doing the filmclip!:lol::lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Dredd, i don't think you can post links in your first couple of posts... We avoid alot of spambots that way.

When people youtube search DreddTechNews your vid comes up though.. GOOD WORK!

Latest posts