What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Esi Tonga Suited to the 2nd Row

After watching Esi closely, Imo Esi would be better suited to the second row. If not now def in the near future. He has good footwork, he's pretty strong and would cause headaches on the fringes. The main reason by playing him in the 2nd row is because of his one on one defence which isnt that strong. He was done a for speed a few times last after the penrith 3/4 got on the outside of him. Tigers trial was similar as well. A few things he did last night did impress me.

Thoughts anyone??

ParraAds

Juniors
After watching Esi closely, Imo Esi would be better suited to the second row. If not now def in the near future. He has good footwork, he's pretty strong and would cause headaches on the fringes. The main reason by playing him in the 2nd row is because of his one on one defence which isnt that strong. He was done a for speed a few times last after the penrith 3/4 got on the outside of him. Tigers trial was similar as well. A few things he did last night did impress me.

Thoughts anyone??

You're wasted on here, Jake.

Just email SK directly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not sure about 2nd row for Esi, but we are lucky we signed Tautai before Calvin Shoddy swooped on him. With all his handling errors he'd be perfect for Fumbleball.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you sure Pou ? I don't think it's ever happened before....

If you read my posts and assume I think I'm never wrong then that's your problem. I can help you with your football knowledge but there's not much I can do about your feelings of inadequacy.