What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ESL Dvds

MrCharisma

Bench
I'm looking at getting the new Great Britain "League Of Their Own" and the Boots n All "Boots, Balls and Bellringers"

What are the best places to find these? I'm looking at www.rugbyleagueonline.co.uk and the GB dvd is fetching $43 Australian dollars.. which is a little far fetched with the then added postage and handling.

terracesider

Juniors
Those prices are scandalous.

Have you tried Amazon. I'm not sure how it works internatioally.

In the UK Boots etc is 7.96 Even with posatge it'll be about 30% cheaper than those thieves.

MrCharisma

Bench
Yah I tried Amazon and I had no luck... I might need to ebay it or something because the prices they want, are beyond a joke

deluded pom?

Coach
The RFL are currently sending out promotional stuff for Grand Final tickets and it includes an offer for "rugby league fans " ( people who have bought tickets in previous years ) to buy the Lions DVD for £ 12.99. I'm not sure what the price is in AUD but it's allegedly £7.00 off the cost in shops in the U.K.

Latest posts