What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

esl

sixtynine

Juniors
who should i go for i dont really know many teams but may as well pick one so who has a good history and plays with alot of pride in the english super league?

sixtynine

Juniors
The Electric Horseman said:
As a new supporter of the competition why not follow the new team to it, Les Catalans.
is that the french team? i Hate the french so that is not an option i want a club with history

sixtynine

Juniors
well if its the birth of rugby league then thats a great reason to go for them my new team huddersfield giants

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Grothe said:
well if its the birth of rugby league then thats a great reason to go for them my new team huddersfield giants

:thumbd: :thumbd: :thumbd:

Go for Harlequins mate :thumb

jed

First Grade
Grothe said:
which team has the most games telivised in australia
Grothe said:
I have foxtel are there many game on it?
Games are decided by Sky Sports in the UK, there are only 2 games televised each round, both of which are shown on Fox Sports later that week.

The teams that are shown most often are the ones at the top of the ladder (much like Channel 9 do over here). Bradford, Leeds, St Helens, Wakefield & Hull seemed to get the best run from what I saw, but all teams get a run at some point. Les Catalans will probably get a fair few shown in their first year, part of the novelty value.

Another side worthy of your support is Castleford - they've just been promoted from NL1, and will be fighting the underdog tag all year.

sixtynine

Juniors
jed said:
Games are decided by Sky Sports in the UK, there are only 2 games televised each round, both of which are shown on Fox Sports later that week.

The teams that are shown most often are the ones at the top of the ladder (much like Channel 9 do over here). Bradford, Leeds, St Helens, Wakefield & Hull seemed to get the best run from what I saw, but all teams get a run at some point. Les Catalans will probably get a fair few shown in their first year, part of the novelty value.

Another side worthy of your support is Castleford - they've just been promoted from NL1, and will be fighting the underdog tag all year.

i will take all that into consideration and decide soon

Latest posts