What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Etu

cardinal

Juniors
Wondering if anyone knows the situation with Etu Uaisele, on the LU forum they say he is unsigned for next year, are we likely to sign him? I heard he goes well could he be up for 1st grade next year if Hayne plays fullback?

Utey

Coach
Someone said he re-signed. He is only in the squad because of injuries but he goes damn well. Id resign him for depth as its looking a bit thin atm.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's a gun, and very young

he's the type of player we need to resign

James_Hardie

Juniors
Agree. We should try and keep him.

He should have got the start ahead of Williams last week in firsts. We know what Williams can do, a real good premier league winger, who will probably never amount to more than a solid first grade winger, so before signing Etu, we should have given him a run in the top grade to test his metal.

Stagger eel

Staff member
James_Hardie said:

He should have got the start ahead of Williams last week in firsts. We know what Williams can do, a real good premier league winger, who will probably never amount to more than a solid first grade winger, so before signing Etu, we should have given him a run in the top grade to test his metal.

good footballer and prospect but when he's off his game he potentially has worse handling problems than Vatavai.

sooperdooper

First Grade
James_Hardie said:

Williams only solid?
gee thats a bit harsh, i rate johnny very highly!
he has been very unlucky!

MONY

Juniors
Uaisele is a very good player, a Friend of mine played Jersey Flegg with him for St George in 2004 I think it was and he said that he had enourmous potential.. used to score nearly every week too even if the Dragons got belted.

Latest posts