What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Euro 2021

shiznit

Coach
images

Couldn’t see anything about this so thought I’d make a thread...

Watched a YouTube video about the potential English squad...

I reckon this might be the best English squad I’ve ever seen at a major tournament.

especially up front... Kane is at his absolute peak and then you have the likes of Sancho coming through I don’t think I’ve ever seen England have this much prime talent before.

Game_Breaker

Coach
France still the favourites, but seems to be trouble in paradise.
Portugal have a good squad too

England to buckle under pressure again

Couldn’t see anything about this so thought I’d make a thread...

Watched a YouTube video about the potential English squad...

I reckon this might be the best English squad I’ve ever seen at a major tournament.

especially up front... Kane is at his absolute peak and then you have the likes of Sancho coming through I don’t think I’ve ever seen England have this much prime talent before.

Golden Generation was better
Lampard, Gerrard, Scholes, Rooney, Terry, Cole etc. How did they not win anything?

While they had better teams in front of them, that team was like the Eels of World Football

ALX25

Bench
The goal from Patrik Schick (Czech Republic) was a stunner.

Disappointing about an alleged racism row in another game.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Group of death really living up to its name

France v Portugal will probably decide 2nd place and a draw will be enough to get France through

One would imagine that the winner of the Belgium vs Italy quarter will likely face the winner of tonight’s England vs Germany in the final (although England and Germany are both pretty vulnerable), although there’s been plenty of twists and turns so far it really could be anybody. I guess you also have Spain on the board, although they’re not the juggernaut they once were.

I’m sure I’m not alone, but I’d love to see Denmark win it all after how their tournament started.

shiznit

Coach
I think England are too defensive…

I know they won but I think playing like that just invites trouble.

they got lucky against Germany IMO but I think a team like Spain could dominate them if they sit back like that.

it’s frustrating as hell as they have some of the best young talent going forward I think I’ve ever seen England have… Sancho, Grealish, Rashford, Bellingham etc and they play like bloody NZ…

just my opinion anyway… 😂😂

Tournament has been fantastic as usual. I always say the World Cup is the one you look forward to, but the Euros are always more enjoyable.

Italy looking very good at the moment. 😎

shiznit

Coach
Semi’s are now booked…

ITA V ESP

ENG V DEN

finally Southgate grew a pair and started Sancho…

it kinda doesn’t help with the theory that he wasn’t starting him because he didn’t play in the premier league… 😂😂

Latest posts