What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eurzone retired

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Eurozone will stand his first season at $12,500 (+ GST)

If you have a spare 12k lying around it may be worth a shot on this son of Northern Championteor

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He could turn out to be the better sire at a fraction of the cost that Zoustar will stand.

Tayjack

Juniors
Never quite lived up the hype did he, he one a couple of listed and group 3 or 2 races, but just couldn't crack it for a group1. Lightly raced too.

Tayjack

Juniors
Good point, Dato has a great band of brood mares and i'm sure they will look him.

Theres probably a couple of quality mares there with dato i would of thought, faint perfume is out at his stud i think, can't be sure but think she is.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Funny how losing the group one CF Orr stakes by a head to the gusty Moment of Change might affect what mares go to him

Group one winner = Mares :cool:

Not group one winner = [-X

Head :crazy::crazy::crazy:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Funny how losing the group one CF Orr stakes by a head to the gusty Moment of Change might affect what mares go to him

Group one winner = Mares :cool:

Not group one winner = [-X

Head :crazy::crazy::crazy:
Only 12.5k service fee, he wins a group 1 and it's probably 30k.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
He was a an above average horse in an average crop for mine- purely though as a son of ill fated Northern Meteor who has had a cracking start to his stallion career I'm sure he will be sort after... especially considering he is free of Danehill something that NM's best son Zoustar doesn't have at his advantage.

The NM colts are obviously well sort after now as he only had three crops? (someone can confirm) Even Fighting Sun has been retired after two starts and sold as a stallion prospect.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Northern Meteor is pretty much the only son of the champ Encosta De Lago to show anything at stud,be interesting to see how Northern Meteor's sons do

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pretty sure NM has one more crop left at the sales. and Lemon Squash is spot on him being free or northern Dancer blood will open up a lot more mares for him.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Another 3yo retired to stud today in Shamus Award who will stand at Widden alongside Northern Meteor- they will be at 27500 and 44,000 respectively- what's everyone's thoughts on these two?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Another 3yo retired to stud today in Shamus Award who will stand at Widden alongside Northern Meteor- they will be at 27500 and 44,000 respectively- what's everyone's thoughts on these two?

Shamus Award is a gorgeous horse with a great confirmation,performed at 2 over shorter distances well and than showed some staying ability as a 3 year old,also bred by Snitzel who is on fire this season,seems to have the recipe to do well at stud,i think he will do better at stud than Zoustar

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The great Sebring up to $60,500
Gee nearly the same price as his old man, as Horrie said for that price he will get 1000 mares. Only covered 80 last season. Did you see that you have to ring up to find out the price of the great Fastnet Rock :cool: