What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex dragons

jeffdragon

Bench
Jai field is trailing with the eels playing tonight,after English deal fell through.
Hame Sele playing for souths
Also cc ex dragon Eli loveido in for the eels..

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I’m looking forward to hearing updates about Mary in this thread

Crush

Coach
I agree I think he would go well over there.
Look how well Benny Barber went
Ben Barber was a weapon in the NRL and a large factor in why the Sharks won the comp. Yes he did well in ESL winning the man of steel award but he also won a Daly M in NRL! The guy was an excellent footballer.
Jai Field on the other hand is a fringe reserve grade player that IMO will never make it in either the NRL or ESL. He isn't a very good footballer.
Great at OZTAG though no doubt.

possm

Coach
If dufty doesn't make it in the next year or two in the NRL I think he would smash it over in England
Duty should go now. There is no point in hanging around because he has done his dash for the NRL fullback jumper. There are too many good young fullbacks coming through who have the size and speed to do the job well.

Crush

Coach
Duty should go now. There is no point in hanging around because he has done his dash for the NRL fullback jumper. There are too many good young fullbacks coming through who have the size and speed to do the job well.
I haven't written Dufty off just yet.
Lomax is yet to prove he is a fullback.
Cody Ramsey is probably a couple of years away from starting fullback.
I think Dufty will get plenty of time at fullback this year for the Dragons if Lomax doesn't own the spot.

Latest posts