What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Panthers side of NRL/NSWRL players

bris_eel

Juniors
I thought I heard, on Berties show last week, the wests coach say that they picked Bulgarelli up from Wynnum

He was at Wynnum in 95 I think.

Kris Kahler from Canberra played for Wests when he was at the Broncos.
Josh Hannay had a few runs at Wests when they were affiliated with the Cowboys.
David Kidwell Melbourne when he was at Adelaide had a run with Wests when they were affiliated.
Daniel Srickland and Jamie McDonald from Cowboys had a run at Wests does McDonald still play.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
So you class these players as ex Panthers even though they may have only played one or two games for them....isnt that scraping the bottom abit??

XXXX Cap

Juniors
bris_eel said:
I thought I heard, on Berties show last week, the wests coach say that they picked Bulgarelli up from Wynnum

I think it was about 1999 he played for Wynnum. Spent most of the year in Reggies (and deservedly so on form).

Remember him playing a Qld Cup game at Dolphin when we got walloped (as usual). He had a shocker.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
hmm I wonder if the players define themselves as ex-Panthers.....I know those Warriors players who were dropped to Magpies most certainly don't claim to be ex Souths players.....

But what ever tickles your fancy :)

mud n blood

Juniors
Add these :
Shane O'Flanagan
Rob Campbell
Jason Campbell
Luke Williamson
Troy Gibbons
Shaun Valentine
Alan Weiland
Craig Bowen