What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Eli Katoa gets his first try for the Storm hitting a great line at full pace, then backs it up a few minutes later by giving a try assist to Reimis Smith (himself the son of a former Warrior).

nswarrior

Juniors
Katoa had his best game for the Storm. Great to see him smiling and playing well.

Hiku had a shocker for the Cowboys against the Tigers

nswarrior

Juniors
signing a new 2 year deal, beginning 2024
I liked his passion and energy.

It will be interesting if he can play centre as we have quite a few bench utilities already. Anyway strengthens the squad and I doubt he is on big bucks

Fufu Andronez

First Grade

Lodge’s management had reportedly requested a release on two separate occasions over the last month and how the request has been granted.

Roosters powerbrokers reportedly have been unhappy with the former Warriors’ performances since he was told he wouldn’t be handed a new contract for next season.

His attitude has also been reported as a reason behind the club’s change of heart regarding his release request.

Lol how many clubs is that now?

Scott

Bench
I have no idea why any club would sign this person. It never finishes well & he isn't even very good.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Lodge has turned up at Manly for the rest of the year. Never been so disgusted at the club in my life

Better dig out my Warriors gear from 20 odd years ago because I won’t be watching Manly while he is there

Latest posts