What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

JJ

Immortal
Do you know what’s f**king mental?
Papaliis best meters for the Warriors was 135 meters. Do you know how many times he’s beaten that this year? 13 out of 15 games. 13 f**king times lol. I hope that everyone who questioned the Warriors can see that a number like that is based purely on effort. He will genuinely go down as the Best Buy of the year.

f**k that guy!
Thing is pretty much everyone knew he was good - whether it was him or the system, I am not sure, but I lean to the system...

I said at the start of the year we should have kept Keighran, but letting him, Lawton and Roache go without anything other than Jazz and a kid as back up hooker was foolhardy...

Have to feel for Roache, he's the one I would have let go - you just have to hope that he gets some luck (or at least has less bad luck) sometime - Guttenbeil did eventually

Last edited:

Matua

Bench
Thing is pretty much everyone knew he was good - whether it was him or the system, I am not sure, but I lean to the system...

I said at the start of the year we should have kept Keighran, but letting him, Lawton and Roache go without anything other than Jazz and a kid as back up hooker was foolhardy...

Have to feel for Roache, he's the one I would have let go - you just have to hope that he gets some luck (or at least has less bad luck) sometime - Guttenbeil did eventually
It's the system. We all know it is. 🤣

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
On the real though, it is a credit to his mental strength that he keeps getting through the rehab and keeps on trying to make a go of it. That in itself is an achievement.

Reactions: JJ

Tongue

Juniors
Manaia Cherrington.
Off the bench for the Dolphins last weekend.
Still young. Former Junior Kiwi.
Worth a shot at 9?

Blair

Coach
Lane is fulfilling his potential now. We had him for a season and played him for 12 minutes when the Stupid Six took a bow.

OK, he wanted to stay in Sydney but we should've vetted that before we agreed to take him. He benefitted immensely playing for our NSW Cup side, at a time when his career was at a crossroad.

Sanchez

Coach
Lane is fulfilling his potential now. We had him for a season and played him for 12 minutes when the Stupid Six took a bow.

OK, he wanted to stay in Sydney but we should've vetted that before we agreed to take him. He benefitted immensely playing for our NSW Cup side, at a time when his career was at a crossroad.
I feel like most clubs have stories like this. Cant keep everyone / its not always about money etc

I saw an interview on Denan Kemp with Lane and his attitude towards NZ was pretty negative. If that was just bitterness at how he was treated then I can understand, but if he came over with that attitude then I am not surprised they didn't play him.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Do you know what’s f**king mental?
Papaliis best meters for the Warriors was 135 meters. Do you know how many times he’s beaten that this year? 13 out of 15 games. 13 f**king times lol. I hope that everyone who questioned the Warriors can see that a number like that is based purely on effort. He will genuinely go down as the Best Buy of the year.

f**k that guy!

He was under Adam Blair’s wing and following the set example

Tongue

Juniors
Already been mentioned, but add Taane Milne to the long list of players who excel after leaving the Warriors. 3 try’s tonight.

nswarrior

Juniors
Already been mentioned, but add Taane Milne to the long list of players who excel after leaving the Warriors. 3 try’s tonight.
He finished off 3 tries very well in a game where South’s had 5 players out due to Origin. He is a solid backup player isn’t he.

Latest posts