What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

Blair

Coach
F**king James Maloney with a wonky 40m+ field goal to get his team up for the minor premiership over in Super League.

That man is an absolute born winner. Somebody bottle that shit up and pass a couple over to our boys. Don’t know what he’s doing next year, but if he’s in Australia I’d throw some kind of consultancy role his way
That sideline conversion of the Lewis Brown try saved us from a nightmare last two minutes against the Storm (2011 GF Qualifier).

Meth

Staff member
Patrick Herbert with a Warriors-grade play last night, failing to shovel the ball to Fifita. Probably cost them the game.

His winger carried on like a bitch about it too

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Patrick Herbert with a Warriors-grade play last night, failing to shovel the ball to Fifita. Probably cost them the game.

His winger carried on like a bitch about it too
Funniest part about the winger was if he stayed in position it would have hit him on the chest

Meth

Staff member
Funniest part about the winger was if he stayed in position it would have hit him on the chest

yep. Too busy bitching about him not passing it earlier and he took himself right out of the play. Herbert getting a lot of blame and rightly so, but Corey Thompson was a disgrace

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
yep. Too busy bitching about him not passing it earlier and he took himself right out of the play. Herbert getting a lot of blame and rightly so, but Corey Thompson was a disgrace
I 100% agree with this.

Kept bitching about it, and no one went over to Herbert afterward (that I saw) and consoled him. Average. Real, real average.

JJ

Immortal
Yeah, both seemed to forget the team thing

if have Herbert back in a heartbeat

F**king James Maloney with a wonky 40m+ field goal to get his team up for the minor premiership over in Super League.

That man is an absolute born winner. Somebody bottle that shit up and pass a couple over to our boys. Don’t know what he’s doing next year, but if he’s in Australia I’d throw some kind of consultancy role his way
He just has the ability to move on from mistakes as well, threw a forward pass that gave opposition first shot and Coote missed it.

Blair

Coach
It went under the radar but Lisone played finals footy too and went good. He made the right move to leave us.

Campion

Juniors
I 100% agree with this.

Kept bitching about it, and no one went over to Herbert afterward (that I saw) and consoled him. Average. Real, real average.
People talk about the cut throat of Aussie league but one good thing about Warriors is I could never imagine team mates not coming to console the person. The winger was such a dickhead and really poor look.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
It went under the radar but Lisone played finals footy too and went good. He made the right move to leave us.
Yeah he did, but I don't think we can wear that so much. Part of the Stupid 6, one of those guys who had to leave to get a rocket up him to play decent footy. A lot of guys obviously coast a bit in our environment, or at least they have in the past (after the Ivan era)

Meth

Staff member
Keighran had a shocker for the Roosters. Second week of an ex-Warrior playing centre was the standout in a team's season ending.

waipiro

Juniors
Niukore has been going ok this year....his aggression is starting to get him on the wrong side if the judiciary which is a concernthough

JJ

Immortal
I think we could only keep one of Pompey/Herbert.

And as usual, we backed the wrong horse.
Yep, but seriously, where do you find someone that thinks Pompey>Herbert - as they made clear om Tropic Thunder, "never go full genius"

Blair

Coach
Ex-Warrior player of the year?

It's Papali'i, isn't it? His reputation is a big one now. Johnson in second-place? Injuries aside he's matured into a top organising, try-assisting half. The Sharks missed him on the run home.

Third place would be Keighran, despite that poor last game. He's a starting Rooster, he must be good.

Who have I forgotten?

Latest posts