What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Ex-Warrior player of the year?

It's Papali'i, isn't it? His reputation is a big one now. Johnson in second-place? Injuries aside he's matured into a top organising, try-assisting half. The Sharks missed him on the run home.

Third place would be Keighran, despite that poor last game. He's a starting Rooster, he must be good.

Who have I forgotten?
Herbert had a good year

Who is still left going ? Milne Sipley and lawton I think

Penrose_11

Juniors
Foran’s had a good season. Although was only with us for 1 season and played probably just over 1/2 the games. Looks really fit and has got a touch of pace back after all those years with knee injuries.

JJ

Immortal
Not Johnson surely? The million dollar man?

A few of the Titans worth consideration, Sipley? There’s still SST…

Blair

Coach
Lane played 1 game. Did SST ever get a start ? completely forgot about Foran
Lane played fifteen minutes of the 'Stupid-Six' stand-down game. Sipley played that game too, I believe. Robson was motm! We beat St. George and Johnson and Hoffman clapped the team off the field at the end.

It was straight back to normal the next week, culturally.

What happened to Vete? He was at the Storm for a while then pfffft, Casper the Ghost.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Issac Luke will be a busy chap on Sunday. He'll be in the QRL prelim final for Wynnum-Manly, he's part of the NRL retiring players parade, and he's ringing the foundation bell for South Sydney before the main game.

Also Robert Mears has rejoined the Wests Tigers as the coach for their Harold Matthews team. He's always been one of my favourite imports, maybe if coaching suits him we can poach him back in a couple of years.

Meth

Staff member
Keighran had a shocker for the Roosters. Second week of an ex-Warrior playing centre was the standout in a team's season ending.

add George Jennings to that list, albeit at wing

Ex-Warrior player of the year?

It's Papali'i, isn't it? His reputation is a big one now. Johnson in second-place? Injuries aside he's matured into a top organising, try-assisting half. The Sharks missed him on the run home.

Third place would be Keighran, despite that poor last game. He's a starting Rooster, he must be good.

Who have I forgotten?
If we looking past NRL James Maloney had taken his 4th team to a grand final!

Papali'i most improved for sure.

4 in the bin at different stages in St Helens vs Leeds. Seems they are taking the high shots more seriously and I had no issues as even when falling you can pull out of a swinging arm to head.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
John Palavi and Leivaha Pulu in the curtain raisers today. As well as TC Robati

Latest posts