What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ex Warrior watch 2021

jaseg

Juniors
What was the story with Tuipulotu not staying with the Warriors ? He has been very very impressive this season

As far as I can remember he was chased by a bunch of clubs when coming off contract as I think an u16s player?

Roosters got their guy as the Roosters often do.

I didn't see anything more, maybe there was..

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
I notice Paul Turner hasn’t been sighted in first grade since he left. Wonder if he’ll stick it out there?
Did the classic young warriors half thing, cracked the sads when we signed another player, (in this case it was Reece Walsh) overrated himself and thinking he was ready to be a starting half elsewhere before he actually was. He had some serious talent.

Still burns me that Hingano/Lino/Turner decided to up and leave instead of fight it out for their spot.

Did the classic young warriors half thing, cracked the sads when we signed another player, (in this case it was Reece Walsh) overrated himself and thinking he was ready to be a starting half elsewhere before he actually was. He had some serious talent.

Still burns me that Hingano/Lino/Turner decided to up and leave instead of fight it out for their spot.

That would be PTs manager saying this that and everything else.
Linos was just bad timing as he left then SJ sulked it out to the Sharks
Hingano gapped it after Foran arrived

Who knows what could of been

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
That would be PTs manager saying this that and everything else.
Linos was just bad timing as he left then SJ sulked it out to the Sharks
Hingano gapped it after Foran arrived

Who knows what could of been
I just want to see him get an opportunity. Gold coast was a mistake, wish he would have went to the storm or something if he was convinced he needed to leave us. Still not too late, Bellamy could probably turn that kid into a Munster replacement

WellsNZ

Juniors

I was convinced Hingano was going to be our solution in the halves for a long time.

Still waiting for what the solution is going to be lol.

Blair

Coach
The UK Challenge Cup Final in London: Wigan v Huddersfield tomorrow morning (NZST).

Leuluai v Lolohea! Tommy's captain but has had the last six weeks out due to a knee injury, Tui looks to be starting on the wing.

Matua

Bench
About 8. He has been playing well though. In line for the All Blacks
He actually chose a good time to move across as the ABs are lacking a really good 12, using Havilli last year, and ALB is injured so there's spot free. It's just a pity Covid ruined the NPC last year as his development would be much further along now.

JJ

Immortal
Kodi still mediocre but offered more to Souths in a couple of games than we saw in years…. Culture?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I was convinced Hingano was going to be our solution in the halves for a long time.

Still waiting for what the solution is going to be lol.

I never personally saw that much special in Hingano, but I had it on good authority that Craig Bellamy was a massive fan when he was in NYC and apparently multiple "big" clubs were interested. Apparently the good judges were really impressed with him and saw him as a really skilled, smart footballer. Not sure what happened.

Latest posts