What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expand to WA and SA by demerging Wests Tigers

The corporate moneys in the city, they ain’t moving away from the $’s. not to mention at some Point they will wake up and play all their games in a decent stadium and commbank of Allianz are the only obvious choices.
I don't think sponsors base their decision for sponsoring a team based on where the Team are located. It's not like the Wests Tigers are sponsored by a local shop in Leichhardt or Ashfield.

The deal with Venues NSW for the Wests Tigers to play out of Commbank has finished and I did read their chair has had enough of multiple home grounds and apparently their board is/was to make a decision on playing exclusively out of Campbelltown and Leichhardt as well as what the split will be.

Both grounds need upgrading but that won't be happening any time soon if at all.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don't think sponsors base their decision for sponsoring a team based on where the Team are located. It's not like the Wests Tigers are sponsored by a local shop in Leichhardt or Ashfield.
I think thats largely exactly how a lot of NRL sponsors choose teams to sponsor! Often long term fans of the club whose companies have made it, or companies based near the clubs regions. For examples the principal lawyer of Brydens is a life long Tigers fan.

I think thats largely exactly how a lot of NRL sponsors choose teams to sponsor! Often long term fans of the club whose companies have made it, or companies based near the clubs regions. For examples the principal lawyer of Brydens is a life long Tigers fan.
The Cowboys' main sponsor is 13 car dealerships spread across North Queensland. They chose the Cowboys as they're the nearest team and cover the region.

It's mainly for greater exposure of their products and services of the major sponsor - yes some maybe be based in that particular region the club is located in but that would be for very few teams as per current major sponsors listed below

Penrith - Oak Plus
Roosters- Steggles
Dragons- St George Bank
Broncos- KIA
Parramatta - Aland
Raiders - Toyota Forklifts
Manly- Points Bet
Sharks- Aramex
Titans - My Pay Now
Storm- RedZed
Knights - NIB
Souths - MG Motors
Tigers- Byrden Lawers
Warriors- Vodafone
Bulldogs- Laundy Hotels
Cowboys - Toyota
Dolphins- Kings

It's mainly for greater exposure of their products and services of the major sponsor - yes some maybe be based in that particular region the club is located in but that would be for very few teams as per current major sponsors listed below

Penrith - Oak Plus
Roosters- Steggles
Dragons- St George Bank
Broncos- KIA
Parramatta - Aland
Manly- Points Bet
Sharks- Aramex
Titans - My Pay Now
Storm- RedZed
Knights - NIB
Souths - MG Motors
Tigers- Byrden Lawers
Warriors- Vodafone
Bulldogs- Laundy Hotels
Cowboys - Toyota
Dolphins- Kings
Cowboys are sponsored by a consortium of 13 Toyota dealerships from North Queensland.

Last edited:

Pippen94

First Grade

Penrith - Oak Plus
Roosters- Steggles
Dragons- St George Bank
Broncos- KIA
Parramatta - Aland
Manly- Points Bet
Sharks- Aramex
Titans - My Pay Now
Storm- RedZed
Knights - NIB
Souths - MG Motors
Tigers- Byrden Lawers
Warriors- Vodafone
Bulldogs- Laundy Hotels
Cowboys - Toyota
Dolphins- Kings

Something wrong with someone called Marshall Stalin talking about commercial sponsorship

Latest posts