What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expansion Through the Second Tier

MugaB

Coach
Yes, they will. 2 ten team brackets. Mix up the rivals as much as you want even on yearly basis if you want. No Perth. Everybody playing each other once. Your complaining about a handful of games.
You just hate conferences
Don't you troll me, i love conferences, just not your BS idea on which teams are in which ones

TheGrifter

Juniors
This list is terrible

Who are central coast?
Perth reds doesn't exist
Theres no Adelaide rams which does exist as the affiliate SA Rams , theres no Vic thunderbolts which also exists
Brisbane TIGERS is the club owned by Easts brisbane who put forward their bid to become the firehawks, so why the firehawks= they dont exist
No western suburbs magpies or mounties, and no New Zealand teams??? We can have papuans, but not NZ... i'd have Christchurch bulls, the fijian Kavati Silktails, maybe create a few other Pacific teams one in samoa, one in tonga
Also no tweed or any nsw country teams other than illawarra, theres a whole heap in the central west area

Hunters yes, Capras, yes, Falcons yes, ipswich yes
Wheres Cairns Pride? Wheres Wynnum, Souths, Burleigh, surely gold coast needs a team in the national reserve grade

I feel like you cherry picked some areas but forgot where we need them most
Some fair points and there a lot of potentially worthy clubs and areas.

But in reality there would be no chance the NRL would start a huge comp with heaps of brand new teams on day 1.

For it to be sustainable they would need to start small with a majority of the teams being established clubs, and expand over time.

Latest posts