What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F#*k I'm Nervous.........!

Magic Dragon

Juniors
Boys, weve been here before, and sadly in the past we have all had to suffer that gut wrenching feeling as we eventually bowed out of contention. Is this the year, dunno if I can handle another dissappointment. Win or lose I just hope they play there f*%ken hearts out!!!!:x:x:x

MattYg1

Bench
Boys, weve been here before, and sadly in the past we have all had to suffer that gut wrenching feeling as we eventually bowed out of contention. Is this the year, dunno if I can handle another dissappointment. Win or lose I just hope they play there f*%ken hearts out!!!!:x:x:x

We'll be right...

I have no doubt that the boys wont go out like Chumps and we will give it to em tonight win or lose...

if we bow out we do so with our heads up high and looking towards '09

gregstar

Referee
there's nothing to be nervous about guys - we finished 7th.

no pressure - they're the side expected to win, not us.

it equates to a free hit. enjoy!

the match for me comes down to orford's performance.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
kitty_with_a_gun.JPG
this will fix them

j0nesy

Bench
When can we get this f**ken clown Rogers off the field. Holly f**k this is sh*tting me up the wall, could he be any worse. Bye, bye Brownie you f**ktard of a coach, outright f**kin stupidity. :x

Ah that's better... Carry on.

Latest posts