What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k off hack journalists

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
there you go again making it up as you go along. where did i say that?

i couldn't of given a rats who won.

australian open thread... direct quotes, from the look of this thread, you were one of the 2 mil watching hewy... how embarassing for you El

sunny said:
Hewitt up a break in the 3rd set
... followed by:
El Diablo said:
not anymore :mrgreen:

El Diablo said:
Hewitt wins 3rd :evil:

Chela leads 2 sets to 1

El Diablo said:
Chela wins :clap:

Hewitt gorrrrrn :mrgreen:

El Diablo said:
Raider_69 said:
fair reason to not support him. but IMO it doesnt justify cheering on a spitter and scum bag like Chela
and cheering for Hewitt is better?

Didnt give a rats indeed :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
El Diablo said:
Chela takes the 1st

Go the camel

wow look another one... go the camel... other wise known as Chela im assuming?

El Diablo said:
ohh wow, theres a ripper... have i successfully shown you where you said you supported Chela... spose im making these quotes up am i el?

Raider_69

Post Whore
in this regard im pissed at hewitt... like pat he seems to be soft cocking his davis cup dutes... soft as from hewitt.

Balmain_Boy

I'm disappointed too. However, his manager has insinuated that Hewitt is sick of putting his heart and soul into the Davis Cup for Australia and then copping sh*t from blokes like Razor. People that claim to be fans of Australian tennis but have nothing but harsh words for Hewitt and his acheivements

Raider_69

Post Whore
still soft, the davis cup team needs him, his country needs him, and then there are fans like myself who appreciate every bit of effort he has put into our davis cup team... he is letting those people down big time...

Balmain_Boy

I don't disagree mate. It's ironic that the people who have motivated his decision to withdraw and who claim they don't want to watch him will be the first to stick the boot in.

On another note, the silence from El Diablo is deafening.

simon says

First Grade
Bah,the Davis Cup is a sham,you dont get the best players,its a Mickey Mouse comp at best.

On Hewitt,he does rub me up the wrong way,ever since the supposed racist stuff Ive found it hartd to really get behind him.

I love passionate sportsmen but I just cant get excited about him....maybe its the way he plays????

Raider_69

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:

isnt it thou? :lol:
since its really a tennis thread, dare i say, "game.set.match" :lol:

off for some squash with some mates... look forward to el's reply apon my return
i also agree with simon in regards to davis cup being a sham in many ways... blokes like Roddick and Federer hardly show for their countrys... very few take it seriously, australia is one of them

Razor

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
Razor, are you happy that Hewitt has pulled out of the Davis Cup?

Well I couldn't really give a sh*t, but now I can at least cheer for Australia. And thankfully another player will be getting the $150,000 that would have gone to Hewitt.

is manager has insinuated that Hewitt is sick of putting his heart and soul into the Davis Cup for Australia and then copping sh*t from blokes like Razor

Nope the real reason is he just doesn't want to play. The majority of the top 10 don't play in the early rounds.

It's ironic that the people who have motivated his decision to withdraw and who claim they don't want to watch him will be the first to stick the boot in.

Nope I won't be. At least now the $150,000 will go to a better person than Hewitt.

Balmain_Boy

You can't cheer for Australia in the Davis cup because of Hewitt you're a pretty pathetic individual. Like I said, you can't want the best for Australian tennis if that's the case. Currently it's in disarray from top to bottom. The rot is running through from the Pros down. Hewitt doing well is about all we have going for us.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
wow look another one... go the camel... other wise known as Chela im assuming?

ohh wow, theres a ripper... have i successfully shown you where you said you supported Chela... spose im making these quotes up am i el?

lol

i go against Hewitt every time

and you digging that up is not what you said i said.

you were not referring to that as this is your quote

Raider_69 said:
Nothing at all
it has to do with the fact you've openly said you cheered Chela over Hewitt.

now i have not said that at all

and i really couldn't give a rats who won

Razor

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
bullsh*t. Roddick plays fairly much all the time and Federer has won almost as many rubbers as Hewitt.

I said the majority of the top-10. Their are 10 players in the top 10. Majority means 6-9, not 10.

And Federer does not play early rounds all the time. He didn't last year.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Balmain_Boy said:

it's called lunch

unlike you i don't sit around waitting for instant replies. but then you have no life.

Razor

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
You can't cheer for Australia in the Davis cup because of Hewitt you're a pretty pathetic individual. Like I said, you can't want the best for Australian tennis if that's the case. Currently it's in disarray from top to bottom. The rot is running through from the Pros down. Hewitt doing well is about all we have going for us.

Hewitt is one of the things wrong with Australian tennis. The juniors are growing up being told by Tennis Australia that they need to be like him. That's why Todd Reid is almost as big a wanker as Hewitt. But Reid has no ability at all, so thankfully he'll never be able to embarrass Australia on the world stage.

Balmain_Boy

Razor said:
I said the majority of the top-10. Their are 10 players in the top 10. Majority means 6-9, not 10.

And Federer does not play early rounds all the time. He didn't last year.

That bit was aimed at R69.

Balmain_Boy

Razor said:
Hewitt is one of the things wrong with Australian tennis. The juniors are growing up being told by Tennis Australia that they need to be like him. That's why Todd Reid is almost as big a wanker as Hewitt. But Reid has no ability at all, so thankfully he'll never be able to embarrass Australia on the world stage.

They do need to be like him. They need his will to win. It's common knowledge that at present the Australian juniors are soft. They don't have the drive to succeed. As a result we have 10 years of Stephen Goh to look forward to :cry: