What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k you Mitchell Marsh

TIGER14

Bench
This test for Mitch Marsh:

Bowling: 5 overs for 0 wickets

Batting: 27 balls for 13 runs

Complete hack. Drop him and pick Khawaja please.

Timbo

Staff member
Don't forget f**king dickfingers.

How the selectors can look at those two at 6 and 7 and go 'yep, best option' beggars f**king belief.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Out of everyone who has had 20+ innings at number 6 he is literally the worst in history.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Its not really his fault, he seems OK. The selectors are the ones who will just not admit the errors of their ways.

I said previously, this nonsense of sticking with a winning team is a poor excuse not to pick your strongest team.

Fangs

Coach
Don't blame Marsh. Very talented player and will hopefully fulfill his potential. But he shouldn't be in the test team.

Selectors...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I blame Marsh. He can at least put in some whole hearted performances to make up for his shitiness.

The selectors are idiots but it's up to him to have a go.

I love how blokes get to learn playing test cricket.

Ffs.. You should know already

Katich in S Marsh...he'll learn from that!!! Wtf. The dude is 30something and six years in as a test player ffs!!!

Bgoodorgoodatit

Juniors
What's most puzzling is the series of events that have led to him being brought back into the squad for the tour.

• Quietly goes about building the worst batting record for a test number 6 in history. Compiles a bowling record that's not much better. (when they actually have him bowl)
  • Eventually the selectors figure out that he may not be up to it and drop him. Despite his famous last name
  • They then bring in the new best all rounder in the country to replace him for one test
  • M Marsh goes back to the shield and big bash and quietly does f**k all to deserve a recall but the selectors think "he's done enough lets take him to India, The new best all rounder in the country isn't good enough anymore and Mitch is a good bloke and he's learned his lesson. He'll no longer be a talentless hack, how could he with that last name?"
  • Upon arrival in India they take a look at the first pitch which clearly isn't a road and think "we definitely need a third seamer on this minefield, who should we drop? I know lets drop the guy that's just performed really well in the home summer and who we are really going to need in the upcoming ashes series". All the other selectors reply " You know that just might work, Mitch did play ok in Sri Lanka once and those 5 overs per test are bound to be match winners"

as I've said previously, Bravo selectors, Bravo

Now lets do one on that crossed eyed, Victorian, cock handed little merkin Matthew Wade

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
I can't really blame Marsh...he's not up to this level of cricket and never will be, so it's impossible to blame him for not performing. If you're not up to it, you're not up to it.

The selectors are the stupid pricks who still fail to realise this very simple fact. Mitchell Marsh is not, and will never be, a Test match batsman. Yet they persist....it's mind bending