What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

f**k you Mitchell Marsh

TheParraboy

Staff member
They are talking Stoinis or Cartwright as his replacement, will be decided after the latest Shield games

We may as well pick Khawaja. There is a 10 days turnaround so our bowlers can get plenty of rest in anticipation of maybe having to bowl a lot of overs 3rd test

Timbo

Staff member
I can't believe they're styling this like 'oh, how unlucky, he's our best player!'

JUST ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE. At least then we'd respect that.

Cartwright should go. We don't need another seamer and the way he was punted at the end of the home test summer after being in the squad all year was just plain f**kin wrong

But if they actually want to send an all-rounder it's Henriques first and daylight second.

TIGER14

Bench
I can't believe they're styling this like 'oh, how unlucky, he's our best player!'

JUST ADMIT YOU MADE A MISTAKE. At least then we'd respect that.

Cartwright should go. We don't need another seamer and the way he was punted at the end of the home test summer after being in the squad all year was just plain f**kin wrong

But if they actually want to send an all-rounder it's Henriques first and daylight second.

But we shouldn't be sending an all rounder at all. We don't have one good enough. We've only been using 4 bowlers so we might as have been picking an extra batsman.

jargan83

Coach
I don't know how you do it over there, Jargs.

I lived there for 10 years, the parochialism from the media and just everybody in general is maddening. I couldn't wait to get out of Australia's most isolated, insecure and sandiest arse hole of a city.

Sandgropers can grope my cags.

Has to be something in the water over here. The chip on the shoulder towards anything east of Kalgoorlie is mind boggling.

69-05-41

Juniors
The alleged injury was clearly not caused by batting or bowling. What's the bet Sh!tchell recovers from his "shoulder injury" in time to be selected for the Ashes. When Sh!tchell fails again it will be because he was rushed back from injury too soon. His entire career is an excuse.

jargan83

Coach
Getting back on topic, so Mitch Marsh who has been picked as an all rounder has been carrying a shoulder injury that means he can't bowl?

I saw Lehmann say somewhere in an article this afternoon (don't recall if it was on site) that he thought Marsh had performed well in the 2nd innings of the first test to score 30?

Starting to get the shits with both Lehmann and the selectors. Their constant shit f**kery of not being consistent on selections or picking blokes on "gut instinct" is becoming tiring as the constant obsession with selecting an All Rounder.

This sudden revelation of Mitch Marsh's shoulder injury probably suggests he would be selected for the next Test if he hadn't been ruled out through injury.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hahahaha they're sending Stoinis....clearly his Shield average of 13 this season is going to tame Ashwin and Jadeja

Barkley

Bench
Hahahaha they're sending Stoinis....clearly his Shield average of 13 this season is going to tame Ashwin and Jadeja
Not to mention his bowling average of nearly 40. I'm sure that will cause more headaches for the Aussies then India.

tomdl

Bench
Remember when the selectors picked Renshaw and Handscomb and we thought things were changing for the better. I barely do.

Eelectrica

Referee
So a blokes who's bowling has kept him in the side has been unfit to bowl all summer??? And to bat in the top 6 no less, its mind boggling it really is. The selectors have just cost us a test match with their stupidity.
Yep. It's insanity.
Your sig has given me an idea though. How would one get the Midgets to recruit Mitch Marsh? He'd be a natural at AFL, AFL was made for people like him. He could win a little flag and wave it around the house, mum and dad would be proud, I'm sure.

They're picking them out of a hat. Or chucking darts at a dart board with names posted on... blindfolded.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you couldn't make this up, we replace a dud all rounder with a T20 player

I can only assume he is going for experience and wont play, at least it now looks like Oozie will replace MMarsh in the line up

but then again, with our selectors............

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well they did say a Plod for Plod replacement.

These Merkins are taking the piss now they really are. Shield form means absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Iafeta

Referee
Who would have thought Mitchell Darsh getting injured would cause a selectorial crisis.