What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F.O Andrew Webster

nswarrior

Juniors
No way am I calling for Webby’s head, but he has to do better next year.

Although we lose AFB, I think JFH is an equivalent replacement. Then we have Sifakula, Helasima and Laban who are ready to play 1st grade. Erin Clarke is an upgrade on Tevaga so our forward pack is better although still missing a starting 2nd rower.

We need more pace in the backline and a game manager in the halves.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
No way am I calling for Webby’s head, but he has to do better next year.

Although we lose AFB, I think JFH is an equivalent replacement. Then we have Sifakula, Helasima and Laban who are ready to play 1st grade. Erin Clarke is an upgrade on Tevaga so our forward pack is better although still missing a starting 2nd rower.

We need more pace in the backline and a game manager in the halves.
I think they are different players in the way they go about their games, and the style probably sees the Warriors coming out slightly worse off. No slight on JFH, he is elite, but he is a straight up and down run it hard and straight man, and one of the best in the business at that. AFB offers a bit of X factor with his late footwork and offload making him hard to handle, especially with the offload threat. In a team seriously lacking game breakers AFBs ability on that area will hurt on the field. Off the field however the Warriors come up 1000x better off with the replacement