What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F7's round 4

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Right, I'm posting this now so you guys have PLENTY of warning, and we may be able to name a full team by kickoff for a bloody change.

We're playing the Rabbitohs at Kogarah - kickoff is May 10th, fulltime May 20th.

So far:

3. Dragon_psa (c)
6. Ribs
39. Dubopov (vc)
?
?

Reserves:
?
?
?

I want to see at least one player who hasn't had a run this year play. Let's FIRE THE f**k UP!!!!!

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I'll be on the bench to give some others a go but i have an article ready.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Saint Colesy
Steel Dragon
RufusRex
Godz
Cagey Mac
Juanfarkall
Goldthorpe
The Preacher

I want at least one of the above list to have a run this game. Come on guys let's see some hands.

_Johnsy

Referee
psa

I was keen, however I am starting at a different location at work, extra travelling time. Up at 4:30am get home at about 6-6:30pm. I'm no chance this week mate. Next week for sure.

dubopov

Coach
psa

I was keen, however I am starting at a different location at work, extra travelling time. Up at 4:30am get home at about 6-6:30pm. I'm no chance this week mate. Next week for sure.

Hey Johnsy .. this Round 4 finishes on May 20 .. gives you 3 weeks

Dragon_psa

First Grade
psa

No worries mate. As Dubo said there's 3 weeks until fulltime so no panic at this stage.

3. Dragon_psa (c)
6. Ribs
39. Dubopov (vc)
?
?

Reserves:
5. Jason Maher
?
?

_Johnsy

Referee
Nah, f uck it, I need to get in a get amongst it. If the Preach is in, so am I. I'll make the time to get an article together.

3. Dragon_psa (c)
6. Ribs
39. Dubopov (vc)
00. The Preacher
31. Johnsy

Reserves:
5. Jason Maher
?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
We're BACK BABY!

2 more reserves to go, and we will have a full compliment.

3. Dragon_psa (c)
6. Ribs
39. Dubopov (vc)
00. The Preacher
31. Johnsy

Reserves:
5. Jason Maher
?
?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Already asked Willow Preach. He reckons there's too many stickies already, so I just bump it every so often.

The Preacher

First Grade
Well, we don't want to upset Mr. Willow, do we. :sarcasm: (they reckon he has forum 7's markers keeping an eye on us because we are such an enormous threat to his "make believe" bluebags)

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I'll be a reserve, i have my article from the other round ready, just needing editing.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I'll be a reserve, i have my article from the other round ready, just needing editing.

Good stuff mate!

3. Dragon_psa (c)
6. Ribs
39. Dubopov (vc)
00. The Preacher
31. Johnsy

Reserves:
5. Jason Maher
2.DragonPunk
?

Only 1 more benchie needed team!

Dragon_psa

First Grade
The match is undwerway, and I will now post the team in the game thread.

I'm nominating Steel Dragon as the last benchie.

Let's go get the merkins guys!

Latest posts