What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fa'alogo apology

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Fa'alogo apology

South Sydney back rower David Fa’alogo has issued an apology for his actions on Saturday night. The Kiwi international says he regrets the incident that led to him being sin-binned during the round 25 match against the Roosters.

“I felt like I was getting choked, that’s why I got up and did what I did,” Fa’alogo said.

“I felt out of breath and I couldn’t breathe. I’ve been thinking about it a lot since and I feel terrible about what I have done and I regret doing it. It really didn’t help when the fans yelled out that Braith Anasta got what he deserved, that made me feel even worse. And I want to apologise to the fans and my team mates for what I have done.”

South Sydney chief executive Shane Richardson said the Rabbitohs do not agree with what Fa’alogo did, but that his apology had been accepted and the team’s focus is now on the qualifying final against Manly on Saturday night.

“As a club in no way do we condone what David Fa’alogo did,” Richardson said.

“We are not a Club that wants to be associated with actions or incidents like those. We expect better of our players and David understands that. David has apologised and we all accept that apology. Having said that we believe there were extenuating circumstances that contributed to David’s actions and everyone associated with rugby league agrees this type of tackle needs to be stamped out of the game for the good of the game. The team has now put the incident behind them and their focus is firmly on our next game against Manly on Saturday night.”

Dave Q

Coach
Damage control.

Sorry Dave, but its all over for you this year.

Dont feel badly, anybody would have smashed Anasta in the circumstances.

Your forgiven.

See you next year.

FirstHitup

Of course the loud mouth cat gets off a choke hold and is selected for Australia! Gee our league is getting average if this fool can get a run in the green and gold... I'll be clapping everytime the Kiwi's belt this imposter.

Look forward to seeing Anasta next year and I'm sure he'll hear footsteps all game..

Sugar

Bench
"And I want to apologise to the fans and my team mates for what I have done.”

No apology for Anasta:lol:

Guess Frog will have to wait for 2008 to play finals footy
4-6 weeks is enough for his brain fart

Dam it was a sweet punch and hit the right guy;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Lowie, Frog and a bit of scuffle from Smith.

We dominate the hard men of league!

Dazzraider

Juniors
Should of just choked Anasta as well and see how he likes it.
would of got less for that than a smack in the head.

Latest posts