What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fair Dinkum

PARRA_FAN

Coach
CliffyGC SharkSlayer said:
There is no need for a small city like the Central Coast to be in a national comp when down the road there is another regional side in the way of newcastle. Newcastle despite all their onfield success struggle as it financially. The only hope for the CC is a merger with the Knights.

No chance in hell CLiffy, Norths tried to merge with Newcastle in 1999, and they believed it was never gonna work. I've give you one reason why there should be a team on the CC, JUNIORS. The Central Coast is the 3rd biggest junior rugby league area in Australia, so why not have a team there. Good facilities, a great stadium, juniors, a leagues club and all it needs is a team. How can Melbourne still be in the competition, when thir club doesnt have any juniors and all they do is buy players from other clubs, same with the Roosters hardly any juniors and sh*tt crowds, its like buying a premiership. Well it obviously didnt work, cause the team full of juniors ended up winning the competition. :)

If the NRL doesnt do something about the CC, its gonna be taken over by Rugby Yawnion. Everyone up there, wants a team in the competition, and are still spewing about the Bears being kicked out. But as I said, the team on the coast doesnt have to called the bears. Just so long as theres a team up there and everybodys happy, except Manly. Well Manly can worry about their own problems now, and stop worrying about a team on the CC. If you dont want a team up there, well then stay out of it and dont have anything to do with it.

Central Coast will be the 16th team. Gold Coast will be after that one, and possibly Perth or Adelaide the one after it.

Briza

Juniors
Bob Saunders - LMFAO!!!

Coastie do you know where he spends his day's ???

In the merchandise tent at Brookie oval, thats how low he is in the pecking order :lol:

Central Coastie

Juniors
It's not smart sledging your own management people. I suppose you laugh at all Manly employees below CEO level.

As for magilla's email, 2 points;
1. Manly are millions of dollars below other clubs;
2. Performances last year were disgraceful despite your spin.

Smells like a club in big financial trouble.

Sonny, I'd focus on your own massive problems rather than put the knife into the CC Bears.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Fatty Vautin resigned as a result of smear capagin run by media fleas R.Hadley and R wilson as well as they fact he has issues with some people in the leagues club.

So the story that the Manly Leagues Club would give the Football Club the extra money it needed to finish the year *if* Paul Vautin would resign from the Chairman position was, what, a load of bulldust?

t-ba

Post Whore
Firstly-Get off Manly's Case. The Club has survived the Worse and will be around for a while yet, whether you like it or not. Norths are just as much to blame for the consequences of the Joke venture and owe far more to creditors than the Eagles. Probably more than all the NRL clubs combined.

Secondly-The CC is a very viable bid. In combination with it's already strong bid, it has a very sentimental pull to it. Many people regarded the Bears as their second favourite team, mainly because for most of their 90 years, they were the most hopeless pack of dolts in existance. All it's going to take is some patience and persistance, skills I believe most long term Bears fans should be equipped with, and there'll be a bears team back in the premiership.

Being a Manly supporter, I can't wait for them to come back. The first game will be Eagles Vs Bears, and it has to be played at Telstra Stadium. The match could sell 4 times over.

CliffyGC

Juniors
Grantwhy said:
Fatty Vautin resigned as a result of smear capagin run by media fleas R.Hadley and R wilson as well as they fact he has issues with some people in the leagues club.

So the story that the Manly Leagues Club would give the Football Club the extra money it needed to finish the year *if* Paul Vautin would resign from the Chairman position was, what, a load of bulldust?
No mate its right on the money. as i said there were some issues between fatty and some members of the leagues club board.
However since the change over in leadership
there has been more money coming in other areas besides the leagues club.

Central Coastie

Juniors
However since the change over in leadership
there has been more money coming in other areas besides the leagues club.[/quote]

Again, no details. But we'll just take your word for it.

Frankly, if you don't have sufficient money to run a team and you can't pay your debts, then that makes you insolvent.

Simple solution: move Manly to the Gold Coast, give them some more news Ltd money and the CC Bears get the 16 th licence. Easy.