What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Falling Dominos

warwickdragon

Juniors
If as expected coach movement starts occuring in the next two weeks, with Ivan Cleary moving westward, Wayne Bennett to the Tigers and Michael Maguire to Brisbane, are there players that may be unwanted by their new coaches that could strengthen our roster, particularly the current Tigers roster?

Crush

Coach
If as expected coach movement starts occuring in the next two weeks, with Ivan Cleary moving westward, Wayne Bennett to the Tigers and Michael Maguire to Brisbane, are there players that may be unwanted by their new coaches that could strengthen our roster, particularly the current Tigers roster?
Wait what!?
JD isn't the new Broncos coach!?
Shock horror.......

Warabrook saint

Juniors
He might want to cut Bunji

Bench
If Bennett goes to the tigers I would not be surprised if Wests go the way of Newcastle under Bennett

Gareth67

First Grade
Yea , with a bit of luck one of those falling dominoes may whack our recruitment chaps squarely on the head and we end up signing one of those half decent players ?

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Personally I cannot see Bennett going to the Tigers, he has previously stated that he has no desire to live in Sydney. The Gong and Newy were outside the big smoke!
I think he'll stick around at the the Broncos in 2019 and then sniff around the Titans for 2020 and beyond......that's my thoughts! No Dominos

You could be right. He also may just move on to being Director of coaching at the Broncos depending on the results of 2019. However, if Bennett takes his team to a GF appearance in 2019, he will have a number of Clubs after him for 2020 and beyond.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Personally I cannot see Bennett going to the Tigers, he has previously stated that he has no desire to live in Sydney. The Gong and Newy were outside the big smoke!
I think he'll stick around at the the Broncos in 2019 and then sniff around the Titans for 2020 and beyond......that's my thoughts! No Dominos

Not sure Benny would enjoy Campbelltown either- he's always coached in seaside locations.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Bennett to the Titans.......Now that is interesting? I can see that happening actually. And it would be a great move for the Titans and Bennett especially if he can win a comp with them.

But hey wouldn't it be ideal to see him retire and have his last premiership win n the record books show as being with the Dragons rather than any other team? He will go down as a great and it would be even better if his last achievement was with the Saints.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Bennett to the Titans.......Now that is interesting? I can see that happening actually. And it would be a great move for the Titans and Bennett especially if he can win a comp with them.

But hey wouldn't it be ideal to see him retire and have his last premiership win n the record books show as being with the Dragons rather than any other team? He will go down as a great and it would be even better if his last achievement was with the Saints.
he can still go to the Titan's just not win a GF..

hazzbeen

Bench
The thought I have of Dominos are , Pepperoni Pizza .....

possm

Coach

I'd rather his last three years go down in history as delivering SGI 3 GF wins.

Fire

First Grade
We have nothing to do with this game of Dominos.

One of two things will happen:

1. Mary has an average season and gets a contract extension; or

2. Mary has a poor season and Dean Young becomes coach.

possm

Coach
We have nothing to do with this game of Dominos.

One of two things will happen:

1. Mary has an average season and gets a contract extension; or

2. Mary has a poor season and Dean Young becomes coach.

So scary but yes this could be reality.