What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Family Feud: NRL vs AFL

Surandy

Bench
Anyone watching the footy tonight might want to check out Nein's one hour NRL vs AFL version of Family Feud at 7:30pm tonight.

Two players and their partners will take on their opposite code. Word has it Billy Slater is one of the NRL players, no idea who the other will be.

cainen

Juniors
Word has it? They've been advertising Slater and Ross on TV for it.

Though probably not in Melbourne..

Surandy

Bench
cainen said:
Word has it? They've been advertising Slater and Ross on TV for it.

Though probably not in Melbourne..

I don't know if it's been advertised in Melbourne as I rarely watch Channel Nein. About the only time I watch Nein is Friday nights for the NRL. I only found out about the show coz my other half noticed a tiny mention in the entertainment section of the newspaper at the start of this week.

Ice777

Bench
Yep i saw the add with Billy at the end of it. I also saw Brodie Holland for the AFL side.

cainen

Juniors
My god Burt looks terrible after his off season surgery. Pretty funny they've all brought their girlfriends/wives on except Ross who had to bring his sister :lol:

willvillain

Juniors
cainen said:
My god Burt looks terrible after his off season surgery. Pretty funny they've all brought their girlfriends/wives on except Ross who had to bring his sister :lol:

And a looker she certainly aint! Looks every bit as much of a front rower as her brother does!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ohh thats her.

I must be thinkin of someone else, I thought she was either on that Dodo or Iprimus ad.

Bert sounds better when he's just interviewing, but he's such a lame game show host.

cainen

Juniors
This is a really stupid show. Wtf are we watching old bits of the don lane show for??

ibeme

First Grade
Thanks. I only saw bits and pieces.

For the record, I though the AFL blonde looked like a complete bimbo. Way too much make up. Billy's other half was the pick of the bunch. She was real.

cainen

Juniors
ibeme said:
I though the AFL blonde looked like a complete bimbo.

They asked how they met on the show. They met in a nightclub, one of them was drunk as (missed to the bit which one - the guy i think) and the girl gave him her phone number. I bet she would never have gotten a call back if she wasn't ridiculously good looking. He probably had 10 different women hitting on him that night.

The first thing Bert asked on the show was how does a bunch of ugly footballers get women like this. Because they get to pick and choose that's why, unlike most blokes.