What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fancy Dress Parties

Earl

Coach
I've got one coming up, but the theme is Movie Character, anybody got any suggestions for a costume?

At the moment I'm running with Daisy Duke.

Nuke

Staff member
I've gone as Captain Jack Sparrow once. That got a good response. It was also about the time 'Pirates 2' came out in the cinemas, so that probably helped!

Hallatia

Referee
everybody goes as Jack Sparrow, go as someone original, go as a Sin City character

Frederick

Staff member
Last one I went to I went as Wolverine...I made up some fingerless gloves that had the metal (or silver cardboard) claws coming out the knuckles. Got a good response from it, but the gloves made eating and drinking very awkward, and I almost blinded a few people :lol:

Matt23

Staff member
Frederick said:
Last one I went to I went as Wolverine...I made up some fingerless gloves that had the metal (or silver cardboard) claws coming out the knuckles. Got a good response from it, but the gloves made eating and drinking very awkward, and I almost blinded a few people :lol:
:lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go as Chopper

seriously Earl, it'd be great. You can swear all night, you can shoot anyone you don't like and you'll be able to say "I'm just getting into the character"

Earl

Coach
Already thought of that madunit, but one of my mates is so in love with Chopper he's already shotgunned it.