What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fancy meeting you here

mrford61

Juniors
I,m a bit slower than most but eventually found my way here after the sudden demise of OUR forum. I like someones analogy of the shipwreck(antonios??). very good.
Just testing really as my computer skills are minimal and usually stuff registration up a few times before I get it right. I know its simple but......

kingkerry

Juniors
I,m a bit slower than most but eventually found my way here after the sudden demise of OUR forum. I like someones analogy of the shipwreck(antonios??). very good.
Just testing really as my computer skills are minimal and usually stuff registration up a few times before I get it right. I know its simple but......
Gday mate poeple are arriving all the time 8)

Doctor

Bench
On behalf of the equally slow forum members...Welcome. :)

I think you'll find this forum will suit our needs - makes it sound like we're pompous individuals doesn't it? :lol:

Well this forum doesn't go too badly - the sinking of the Forum (to keep with the analogy), is both disappointing and saturated in controversy. But we'll get over it eventually.

Welcome once again Mr Ford.

princess plj

Juniors
thinking about it now, at least we have some where we can post....gosh for a while i did not think we would have anywhere else to post. and its good that there a lot of forum members have followed and it will be back to regular postings in a few weeks

mrford61

Juniors
Appreciate the warm welcomes.
Its ok here but I'm with Terminators shipwreck, we'll just take over this boat till ours is refloated.
Pirates we are

Latest posts