What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fans losing faith....ALREADY!!

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
What is wrong with the fans!!! Stick by them no matter what! They cant expect them to win every single game, as long as we make the top 8, we'll be fine! unless we start losing 7 games in a row, then we can start worrying!

Mr BuLLdOgS

Juniors
the thing is the competiton is so close this year and teams such as penrith canberra and nth queensland are playing really really well. those are 3 teams that are never higher than 8th spot, but with this teams in the 8 and looking good teams like the bulldogs should lift to be competitve with the less fancy teams that are playing well. but when ur playing a contender for the wooden spoon like the tigers your expected to win, but when u start dropping the easy games your gunna find it hard when you have to play the better sides and you playing for a 8th or 7th spot. We cant leave it to the last second to start playing good. its now or never, otherwise we will fall to far behind the pack.

kaon

Juniors
Raiders, Panthers and Bulldogs will replace Cronulla, Parramatta and the Dragons from last years top 8.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Abandoning ship already? Gawd, you're a certainty for the 8! Most Cronulla fans like myself are only jumping overboard now!

Trojan Horse

Juniors
What's the indicator/s that the Bulldog fans are loosing faith in their team?

Are crowd figures down?
In house rivalry/problems?
Conflicts on other Bulldog forums?
Something else?

I ask this because I'm away from home and in no position to find out. I haven't read anything in the news/internet; and I don't frequent (other) Bulldog forums.

Thanks.

Latest posts