What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Football

Paullyboy

Coach
yeh most of us are in a league together i think, but a lot of us (myself included) didnt go to well.

Im still alive in one of my leagues, i have Ahman, mcNair, Marshall, Torry Holt and Heap, hahaah, it was a pretty one sided draft!

chileman

Coach
I was in Paullyboys league but yahoo stuffed me up somehow because when I log into fantasy League I come in under a different name and team....lucky I'm an honest bloke or I could mess with the persons team and details :shock:

SHAGMOP

Juniors
chileman said:
I was in Paullyboys league but yahoo stuffed me up somehow because when I log into fantasy League I come in under a different name and team....lucky I'm an honest bloke or I could mess with the persons team and details :shock:

Oh your a saint chileman!!! :D i really mean that! to bad in one of your league you had gannon as QB. very unlucky year for our raiders ay chilebuddy!

Steeden

Juniors
Ok, so how 'bout some help deciding my playoff team for this week?

DEF
NE (@NYJ) or Carolina (Det)

QB
Farve (@Oak) or McNabb (SF)

Cupid Stunt

Steeden said:
Ok, so how 'bout some help deciding my playoff team for this week?

DEF
NE (@NYJ) or Carolina (Det)

QB
Farve (@Oak) or McNabb (SF)

Carolina. Simply because the Lions have no Portis/Moss type players to put a real hurt on a quality D.

McNabb. Bias plays a small role but the Eagles are steamrolling at the moment. Given though their bubble must burst eventually I just dont see SF A) Blowing up the Iggles O line & B) Then running down The Don. Brett is still hit & miss for me. I know his fingers all but healed & he has posted good numbers recently I'm just not convinced.

Latest posts