What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Far Ken Funny

LazyDreamer

Bench
Dunno if this subject has been broached before (behead & crucify me if it has), but what's the funniest moment from a Dragons game?

For me, it's either 95 or 96 (leaning towards 95 for no reason at all), Western Reds vs Dragons, bit of a tiff between Brownie & Mark Geyer, Geyrer penalised, as he backpedals, Geyer yells a couple of times at Brownie, "GIRL!" And then preens his pretend Brownie golden-locks.

Hilarious, to say the least.

Yours?

redwhitedragon

Juniors
I can't remember what year it was, but when Tony Priddle scored in the corner in a game. He got up and the team congratulated him. He was so happy he opened his mouth and this long line of drool came out and he dribbled all over his team mates. Funniest thing ever!
Any one remember this?

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
The first premiership game in 1988 between the Broncos and the Sea Eagles in round 1 at Brookvale Oval. Then serving police officer Don McKinnon playing for Manly takes a piss on the field. After the game he said at the time he was concussed and did not know what he was doing.

Now that was FARKIN FUNNY

juanfarkall

Coach
The first premiership game in 1988 between the Broncos and the Sea Eagles in round 1 at Brookvale Oval. Then serving police officer Don McKinnon playing for Manly takes a piss on the field. After the game he said at the time he was concussed and did not know what he was doing.

Now that was FARKIN FUNNY

That was at Lang Park actually.

Bath's Babes

Juniors
dont remember the game but when opposition went for a quick kick off and browny lay down in front of the kicking tee and said he pulled a hammy.

Goddo

Bench
dont remember the game but when opposition went for a quick kick off and browny lay down in front of the kicking tee and said he pulled a hammy.

I remember that. It was against the Illawarra Steelers... can't remember the year though... must have been 98 or 97 I guess

Barry's Beath

Juniors
When Wes got put on report for tripping and Barrett said to the ref that he doesnt speak English well or know the rules.

saints_fireup

Juniors
Definitely Browny passing the ball into the head of a falling Lance Thompson at the 20m Tap, closely followed by Browny again lying down in front of the kickoff mark.

Godz Illa

Coach
For me, it's either 95 or 96 (leaning towards 95 for no reason at all), Western Reds vs Dragons, bit of a tiff between Brownie & Mark Geyer, Geyrer penalised, as he backpedals, Geyer yells a couple of times at Brownie, "GIRL!" And then preens his pretend Brownie golden-locks.
I remember this well, for some reason. It was late 95, a sunny arvo at Kogarah. John Hewson was sitting not far from me on the hill and Saints gave the Reds a hiding. It may have been the game that started the bad blood between Brown and Geyer... Browny was a quality sledger and was giving it to MG all game

God-King Dean

Immortal
lol, how the fugg could I forget that. I think that's the winner.

spt_dragons030415,0.jpg

The Preacher

First Grade
There used to be this crew of mentally challenged blokes that frequented the back of the Sheridan Stand at the SCG back in the '70's.
One day we played Newtown and The Wolfman's hair was set on fire, and then this bloke Dennis, who used to do laps of the field at half time, got all his hangers-on to tie their scarves together and they charged the Newtown cheergirls. One of them decided to stay in the way of the charge and got lassooed by the scarves and ending up about 5' in the air before landing on her arse. Standing ovation from the back of the Sheridan and the Ted Goodwin Stand down the front

Latest posts