What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah a bulldog in 2008

tottie

Juniors
I hope i am wrong but i have been told in no uncertain terms that Robbie has signed with the Dogs for three years beginning in 2008.

I hope this turns out to be rubbish, however the source from within the dogs is usually on the money.

To make it worse i read him talkin about the dogs as his fav team as a kid and the great pack they have.

I cannot believe that we could lose equally the best hooker in the comp,

Farah is every bit as vital to our long term success as the great BM.

The club has invested heavily in juniors for a while now at the expense of our NRL chances and the vultures are circling.

I hate to admit it but Phil Gould warned that once we won a comp the eyes would be picked out of us and if this is true he wasnt kidding.

So much for the usual NRL retric that clubs and players wont sign deals 18 months + in advance.

The club should also look at themselves that they are not wrapping thhe key boys to longer contracts.

As i said earlier i hope i am wrong and this ends up being a bad rumour.

I guess time will tell.

mulvihill

Juniors
The words done deal letter of intent were uttered to me today by someone with some pretty handy connections to Beirut Wanderers FC

gallagher

Juniors
Couldnt blame any player for going to the dogs. Has anyone ever gone there and had their career stalled or gone to rubbish? Very few if any.

As much as it would make me sick, it would be a sound career move.

chopsy_05

Juniors
The slow play the balls have killed his game this year. If refs continue to not blow penalties for laying on the player then his game will always be affected. But saying that I always thought Farah would be a tiger for life. I can't see how the Dogs could fit him under the cap? But then again that hasn't stopped em before.

we got flanagan i guess plus DeGios plus Chase but yeh i agree i always thought he would be a tiger for life too

looks like the dogs are about too go over the cap yet again cause theres no wqay they can afford Farah

mulvihill

Juniors
No you won't jimmy. All you'll have to do is lodge a DA to Liverpool council that has less chance of getting up than i do of obtaining a 4some with lara Bingle, Angelina Jolie and Jen Hawkins. Then once approved you appoint a Project Manager to oversee all this building work. Your leagues club can pay the project manager millions for work never done and you can then funnel it back to players families/wives/girlfriends etc and just hope the Herald doesn't find out ... oh hang on someone may have already thought of this ..

bjm8

Juniors
The anti-tampering law has not yet officially been abolished until next season, therefore the Dogs have no right to even talk to Farah.

This is just a wind up of a vague rumour. Big League has gone below the belt to even publish such crap.

mulvihill

Juniors
Yes and the gold coast weren't talkking to prince last year either

It is a virtual done deal

Naiive, blind ring a bell ???

Bay56

First Grade
mulvihill said:
No you won't jimmy. All you'll have to do is lodge a DA to Liverpool council that has less chance of getting up than i do of obtaining a 4some with lara Bingle, Angelina Jolie and Jen Hawkins. Then once approved you appoint a Project Manager to oversee all this building work. Your leagues club can pay the project manager millions for work never done and you can then funnel it back to players families/wives/girlfriends etc and just hope the Herald doesn't find out ... oh hang on someone may have already thought of this ..

nah, no one could be that stupid :lol:

Vicious

Bench
I`d tell him top go now, why wait ???
Exceptionally talented footballer, YES, but i was disgusted with his comments after our round 1 clash with the Bulldogs earlier this season when he stated that that it was Bryce Gibbs` fault for talkin himself up before that game when he ended up being knocked out by O`Meley.
To me, even way back then, that comment suggested to me that his heart was already at the Bulldogs ??? On that very night, young Bryce Gibbs was the ONLY forward in our side making any attempt whatsoever to fight fire with fire against a raging Bulldogs pack. It made me sick watching all his team mates sit back and watch him (Gibbs) be the lone wolf and with this being the case the only possible outcome happened with us being flogged and Gibbs being knocked out. Then when i heard Farah`s comments saying that he (Gibbs) braught it apon himself, i wanted to vomit. If the little cat had any heart he would of been having a go and backing his team mate up, not bagging him behind his back. My message is, go to the Bulldogs Farah, i`ll be more than happy with Stuart Flanagan, atleast i know he won`t go running like a scared cat in the heat of battle!!!

mulvihill

Juniors
To be fair to robbie it's the props and 2nd rowers' job to stand up to the likes of mason and o'meley but that night Gibbs was Robinson Crusoe. From memory Farah also was injured that night (cork then busted his hand).

Vicious

Bench
mulvihill said:
To be fair to robbie it's the props and 2nd rowers' job to stand up to the likes of mason and o'meley but that night Gibbs was Robinson Crusoe. From memory Farah also was injured that night (cork then busted his hand).
I don`t care if he was playing injured, he`s a hooker and with his reputation he should of been playing with far more fire. How many times did Gibbs get pushed and shoved, only to see Bulldogs players run in from everywhere and not another Wests Tigers player in sight. It was nothing short of a heartless disgrace and as far as i`m concerned, Gibbs aside, it was that very night when our own players decided they weren`t up to the fight of retaining the premiership. It was a heartless display even from a bloke i`ve long admired in John Skandalis who should of been the first one in there to help his young mate out, but for some reason, he too didn`t want any part of it ???
If the on field performance wasn`t bad enough, Farah`s after game comments were the thing that made me lose all respect for him. I`ll never forget about it and i`d like to bet Bryce won`t either ???
You just don`t bag out the only bloke in your side that had a go when your side`s just been flogged. Not on at all.

Miracle Balls

Juniors
Vicious said:
I`d tell him top go now, why wait ???
Exceptionally talented footballer, YES, but i was disgusted with his comments after our round 1 clash with the Bulldogs earlier this season when he stated that that it was Bryce Gibbs` fault for talkin himself up before that game when he ended up being knocked out by O`Meley.
To me, even way back then, that comment suggested to me that his heart was already at the Bulldogs ??? On that very night, young Bryce Gibbs was the ONLY forward in our side making any attempt whatsoever to fight fire with fire against a raging Bulldogs pack. It made me sick watching all his team mates sit back and watch him (Gibbs) be the lone wolf and with this being the case the only possible outcome happened with us being flogged and Gibbs being knocked out. Then when i heard Farah`s comments saying that he (Gibbs) braught it apon himself, i wanted to vomit. If the little cat had any heart he would of been having a go and backing his team mate up, not bagging him behind his back. My message is, go to the Bulldogs Farah, i`ll be more than happy with Stuart Flanagan, atleast i know he won`t go running like a scared cat in the heat of battle!!!

You're kidding aren't you? Farah has a couple of things Gibbs will never have, class and skill.

I can't believe you're patting Gibbs on the back for revving up the opposition with his juvenile off field prattle, and getting himself knocked out by sticking his head in the wrong place when making a tackle. Maybe Gibbs would be better served to listen to his more intelligent team mates and do his talking on the field instead of off it, especially when coming up against packs filled with internationals, otherwise he'll find himself being sat on his backside on a more regular basis.

Robbie is all class, it'll be a sad day if he moves on.

Vicious

Bench
Miracle Balls said:
You're kidding aren't you? Farah has a couple of things Gibbs will never have, class and skill.

I can't believe you're patting Gibbs on the back for revving up the opposition with his juvenile off field prattle, and getting himself knocked out by sticking his head in the wrong place when making a tackle. Maybe Gibbs would be better served to listen to his more intelligent team mates and do his talking on the field instead of off it, especially when coming up against packs filled with internationals, otherwise he'll find himself being sat on his backside on a more regular basis.

Robbie is all class, it'll be a sad day if he moves on.

I was at the game and irrelevent of what was said off the field, Bryce Gibbs was having a go, Robbie Farah amongst the rest of the forward pack were not.

mulvihill

Juniors
Did anyone see the footy show last night ?

The canberra players having a laugh at O'Hara.

What a f**king dud he's turned out to be

How the f**k he played Origin is mystifying

Vicious

Bench
mulvihill said:
Did anyone see the footy show last night ?

The canberra players having a laugh at O'Hara.

What a f**king dud he's turned out to be

How the f**k he played Origin is mystifying

Hard man O`Hara.......:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hate to say it, but it made me laugh.