What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah vs Ennis

Farah vs Ennis

• Robbie Farah cos he got skill

Votes: 101 64.3%
  • Michael Ennis cos hes a grub

Votes: 56 35.7%

• Total voters

dubopov

Coach
Ennis is hated due to the fact he plays for the Dogs (most hated team in RL) and the grubby tactics he was using last year which he hasn't used once this year.

Popular opinion doesn't always mean best.

Ennis is an arsehole and a dirty, mongrel cheat. That being said, he is well suited to Origin and a good match for Cameron Smith.

duck_dodgers

Juniors
apologies if this has been mentioned b4 (can't be bothered reading page after page of tackle stats :crazy:) but with no clear cut halfback candidate in NSW ... maybe that's an opportunity to include both players in the starting lineup ... Ennis at 9 , Farah at 7 .... throw in Campese at 6 & Gidley at 1 and that's a pretty formidable spine to build a RL team around .

Robbie plays a lot of 1st receiver at the Tigers and played a few games at 7 last season .

Farah at 7 failed.

I think on form, the 2 are very evenly matched. Ennis is in career best form, Farah I think has played better, and has another level in his game. If he can get back to that level in the next few weeks, he'll get that jersey, if not, it'll be a coin toss.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Votes to date
Farah - 69
Ennis - 32

Is it true that Ennis took his autograph book to the game the other day so he could get Robbies signature?

LOL !!

Halycon

Juniors
Farah at 7 failed.

I think on form, the 2 are very evenly matched. Ennis is in career best form, Farah I think has played better, and has another level in his game. If he can get back to that level in the next few weeks, he'll get that jersey, if not, it'll be a coin toss.

I'd hope selectors would pick based on how well either player would function within the team structure rather then flipping a coin :p

Ennis has been watching quite a few Robbie Farah tapes lately, added half a dimension to his game.

Shame Robbie hasn't been watching his videos, but then again, who would wanna tape Ennis?

Ladmate

Bench
Ennis 1 Try Farah 0 Try :roll:

Anyone can catch a grubber and put the ball down. Lets pick the hooker because someone can catch the ball and put it down, which the other hooker can do anyway. Lets complletely ignore 3 TA and 43 tackles. Ennis better defensively, your as much of a joke as Brett Finch as halfback.

Charlie124

First Grade
Anyone can catch a grubber and put the ball down. Lets pick the hooker because someone can catch the ball and put it down, which the other hooker can do anyway. Lets complletely ignore 3 TA and 43 tackles. Ennis better defensively, your as much of a joke as Brett Finch as halfback.

Let me have a go at this, it looks like fun.

Anyone can make a sh*tload of tackles and pass the ball to someone else to score, the better player can point the points on the board himself.

see, i can talk sh*t too!

Dogaholic

First Grade

Anyone can make a sh*tload of tackles and pass the ball to someone else to score, the better player can point the points on the board himself.

They're a special bunch mate.

TimmyB

Juniors

Too bad Ennis hasn't done that once this year.

Farah on the other hand has put points on the board himself.

Nice try at being a smartarse, but fail.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Too bad Ennis hasn't done that once this year.

Farah on the other hand has put points on the board himself.

Nice try at being a smartarse, but fail.

Ennis has taken his team to the top of the ladder.

Too bad Farrah hasn't done that this year

This should be fun lol

tigr3

Juniors
Ennis has taken his team to the top of the ladder.

Too bad Farrah hasn't done that this year

This should be fun lol

Didn't know the premiership was awarded in round 8.

What team was Ennis playing hooker for when they won the comp??

Latest posts