What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farcy Lussick

blacksafake

First Grade
A friend with links to his family tells me that he is absolutely miserable at the eels & can't wait to get the f**k out of there but still has 2 yrs to run on his contract.I don't think it would be worth paying out his contract but if he did become available could he be the aggressive forward we need? When he was at manly he showed plenty of mongrel with the ability to bend the line as well as taking no shite from anybody.

Sorry typo should read D not F.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
no.

comes across to me as a cheap shot merchant who has bigger wraps on himself than what he can deliver.

chose to make his bed at Parramatta, he can lie in it.

A friend with links to his family tells me that he is absolutely miserable at the eels & can't wait to get the f**k out of there but still has 2 yrs to run on his contract.I don't think it would be worth paying out his contract but if he did become available could he be the aggressive forward we need? When he was at manly he showed plenty of mongrel with the ability to bend the line as well as taking no shite from anybody.

Sorry typo should read D not F.

...there it is again, and this time mixed in with 'bending the line'.

Is the Forum going to have to respond to the appropriate use of the word 'mongrel' ...again ! ?

[-X Blacksafake ...you of all People.

.... think of the children !!!

blacksafake

First Grade
...there it is again, and this time mixed in with 'bending the line'.

Is the Forum going to have to respond to the appropriate use of the word 'mongrel' ...again ! ?

[-X Blacksafake ...you of all People.

.... think of the children !!!

Sorry BFD it won't happen again, my thoughts go out to the "children" :crazy:

Sorry BFD it won't happen again, my thoughts go out to the "children" :crazy:

hehehe ...I have to explain why I get a laugh whenever anybody says 'think of the children' I've worked in a couple of large high Schools in my time 1200+ kids, not as a teacher mind you (I worked for a living), but as a Business Manager - and one very outspoken deputy Principal / colleague of mine... well, that was her catch-cry and used it in response to every single stupid objection to any decision made by the exec ...."Think of the children".

kbw

Bench
You get 2 for the price of one, I am sure his little brother would be part of a deal.
He is 18 and a reasonable hooker/half. He made australian schoolboys this year

Mr Red

First Grade
you would think any reasonable forward would be a standout at the eels... however Lussick hasnt looked any better then the rest of them.. looked good at the eagles when surrounded by Watmough, Stewart, Kite, etc etc...

Its Justin Poore V2.0 i think.

64 Dragon

Coach
hehehe ...I have to explain why I get a laugh whenever anybody says 'think of the children' I've worked in a couple of large high Schools in my time 1200+ kids, not as a teacher mind you (I worked for a living), but as a Business Manager - and one very outspoken deputy Principal / colleague of mine... well, that was her catch-cry and used it in response to every single stupid objection to any decision made by the exec ...."Think of the children".

BFD, you want apologies from others on here, how about an apology from you for this comment. Don't throw all teachers into the same pot because you know some bad ones.
Apart from that, love your contributions.

God-King Dean

Immortal
no.

comes across to me as a cheap shot merchant who has bigger wraps on himself than what he can deliver.

chose to make his bed at Parramatta, he can lie in it.

Cheap shots?!

Does that mean he has...................................mongrel?

SIGN SIGN SIGN!!!!!111