What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farrah v Ennis

lifesgood

Juniors
Well lets put it this away, It might not have been in Origin, but it was alot worse then Farahs miss in Origin 2

Ennis one on one with Justin poore, misses him and it ends up costing the bulldogs the game in a tight game.!!

Could cost the Dogs the Minor premiership. He makes that tackle the dogs dont have to worry about the stupid video ref f**king up.

Farah aint the only who f**ks up!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Well lets put it this away, It might not have been in Origin, but it was alot worse then Farahs miss in Origin 2

Ennis one on one with Justin poore, misses him and it ends up costing the bulldogs the game in a tight game.!!

Could cost the Dogs the Minor premiership. He makes that tackle the dogs dont have to worry about the stupid video ref f**king up.

No but he did it on possibly the biggest and most memorable stage in RL: SOO

Ennis made no such errors and did the job that was required. He may have played behind a more dominant pack but 1-1 tackles close to the line simply cant be missed without critisism being leveled at you.

Robbie had his SOO chance and buggered it up, plain and simple. Should he get another shot? Probably but he has made it very hard for himself to get back in.

ouwet

Bench

:lol:

Desperate! Now we digging up mistakes from the past? If Poore didn't score can you with certainty say we score those 2 tries to get within 2 points (And the last Idris disallowed try) after that try? The rest of the game would've been different... Stupid argument for a desperate Farah fan... St George won, and we moved on, What is it with Balmain supporters and there wankfest over Farah?

Should we dig up errors Robbie Farah has done in the past for the Magpies?

lifesgood

Juniors
Mate I am actually a dogs supporter, so good work there.

Mistakes from the past? Its just the same as what use are doing for Farah, Use are trying to say it was terrible attempted tackle, was the one against Poore. Just cause it didnt happen in Origin

What is it with people wanking over Ennis cause he has a little niggle and is a little tough, when it doesnt matter.
Farah is a better player, he was one point shy of Dally M, He has been probably the best hooker behind Smith and Buderus in the last 3 years in a pathetic side, his won a premiership.
All round his stats are just better.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Just cause it didnt happen in Origin

What is it with people wanking over Ennis cause he has a little niggle and is a little tough, when it doesnt matter.
Farah is a better player, he was one point shy of Dally M, He has been probably the best hooker behind Smith and Buderus in the last 3 years in a pathetic side, his won a premiership.

This is just the issue though mate, SOO is a totally different kettle of fish as far as team dynamic and player flexibility goes when compared to club footy.

Farah is a dominant playmaking hooker who excells in a team where he runs the show. At SOO level you have the top 17 players in the state who need to put their club games behind them and adjust to having more skillful, dominant players around them. Like Gidley, Robbie is a dominant club player who struggles to take a back seat in rep games and throws out the balance of the team.

Its unfortunate that he had a player like Ennis right there to pounce on his mistakes and do the job that was required. I think Robbie would have adjusted but just didnt get the length of time he needed.

lifesgood

Juniors
This is just the issue though mate, SOO is a totally different kettle of fish as far as team dynamic and player flexibility goes when compared to club footy.

Farah is a dominant playmaking hooker who excells in a team where he runs the show. At SOO level you have the top 17 players in the state who need to put their club games behind them and adjust to having more skillful, dominant players around them. Like Gidley, Robbie is a dominant club player who struggles to take a back seat in rep games and throws out the balance of the team.

Its unfortunate that he had a player like Ennis right there to pounce on his mistakes and do the job that was required. I think Robbie would have adjusted but just didnt get the length of time he needed.

Mate can i say, thank you, for not actually having a go at me and discussing.

What im saying is that Farah, in my opinion is the better player, I think my frustration is coming out and im not saying it properly, and that he needed more time to adjust, I dont think his form was that bad in both Origins to get dropped. And how difficult it is as a hooker to perform well when your getting slow play the balls and getting dominated by the opposition forward pack. With a half who couldnt do much either. Kimmorley needed to be there from game one with mullen at 6 and farah at 9 and I think NSW win origin

ouwet

Bench
Mate I am actually a dogs supporter, so good work there.

Mistakes from the past? Its just the same as what use are doing for Farah, Use are trying to say it was terrible attempted tackle, was the one against Poore. Just cause it didnt happen in Origin

Fact is... Robbie Farah had his shot and blew it... Ennis didn't, Ennis will get first crack next year (Whether you like it or not) BUT that's not to say Farah won't get the position back next year (Game 2 or 3) if Ennis doesn't perform!

Sleep

Juniors
Farah is the better player. He played injured and it cost him. NSW were desperate and threw caution to the wind in game three.

Shagsta

Juniors
I think 2010 form will dictate who is NSW hooker next year.

At this point, the position is nowhere near cemented.

MacDougall

First Grade
I think 2010 form will dictate who is NSW hooker next year.

At this point, the position is nowhere near cemented.

If that's the case I am willing to put 20K on Farah right now because we all know if club form is anything to go by, Farah is the far better player.

If Kimmorley and Roberts are the Tigers halves and Marshall and Morris are the Bulldogs halves, the Bulldogs are absolute dead set last on the ladder and Ennis would look like the biggest nuffy of the lot imo. Conversely I'm pretty sure you'd find the Tigers in the top 4.

Joker's Wild

Coach
If that's the case I am willing to put 20K on Farah right now because we all know if club form is anything to go by, Farah is the far better player.

If Kimmorley and Roberts are the Tigers halves and Marshall and Morris are the Bulldogs halves, the Bulldogs are absolute dead set last on the ladder and Ennis would look like the biggest nuffy of the lot imo. Conversely I'm pretty sure you'd find the Tigers in the top 4.

This is why club combinations are so crucial at SOO level and why NSW have been failures over the last 4 years. Farah is indeed the more skillful player but it remains to be seen whether he is the right player for the team.

ouwet

Bench

IF if if... Reality is Tiger's will be on an end of season trip in September... IF the Bulldogs win or come close to winning the GF and Ennis is a standout, it'll further cement his stop! Robbie Farah's paranoia and selfishness cost him in the end! IF he pulled out because let’s face it, he was in no position to play, Ennis would’ve played and IF NSW lost (Although he wouldn’t have gifted a try to QLD and let in another one, so they might have won J )Farah would’ve been Hooker in 3.

Latest posts