What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fastnet Rock has a colt in the Epsom Derby..& Dermott Weld trains it..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Sweet,i have been having a dabble the past few months on the progeny of Fastnet Rock,Exceed and Excel and Starspangledbanner in Europe and its going quite well.
Can't wait for the next few years when the progeny of Aussie stallions will be everywhere, in Europe & the US..

Exciting times for the industry..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Can't wait for the next few years when the progeny of Aussie stallions will be everywhere, in Europe & the US..

Exciting times for the industry..

Absolutely,Lonhro's American progeny shouldn't to far off from hitting the tracks,i think he will do real well over there.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tonight we have two 2 year olds making there debut for Fastnet Rock

Qualify at the Curragh
Hundi at Newmarket

Than we have a couple of his 3 year olds at the Curragh in Blackstone and Table Rock

Qualify ran home late for a very close up 4th,good run.
Hundi missed the start by 5 lengths,finished 8th,beautiful looking horse.

Both of those will win in the near future

Blackstone hit the front a few furlongs out but was outclassed by the winner,game 2nd.

Table Rock won comfortably at nice ods,they mentioned a group 3 race is next on the cards for him

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I haven't seen Defrost My Heart and Lostinparadise race before so not sure as to whether there a realistic chance or just making up the numbers.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:shock: huge run..

It's well bred..she was a good mare..liked running 2nd in Gp1's..

Absolutely,for some reason Strathmore reminds me of the great Sacred Kingdom :shock:

What did you think of Fascinating Rock in the Irish Derby? not a stayer? had enough this prep? simply outlcassed?

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Absolutely,for some reason Strathmore reminds me of the great Sacred Kingdom :shock:

What did you think of Fascinating Rock in the Irish Derby? not a stayer? had enough this prep? simply outlcassed?

Outclassed & not a stayer..

Mile & a quarter horse..

The problem is they are dropping Australia back to a mile & a quarter now..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Forgot to mention this one In Hong Kong called Strathmore(Fastnet Rock/Our Egyptian Raine

Looks really promising,won his debut about a month ago

http://racing.hkjc.com/racing/info/meeting/Results/english/Local/20140525/ST/01

There's a race replay button on the left

Dat turn of foot in the last furlong o_O

Impressive! Tommy Berry new what he was sitting on, just nursed him and never really let him out of third gear.

I wouldn't say it was instant acceleration but once he balanced him up he just powered away from them, beautiful stride on him. As mentioned by Horrie very well bred, not very often do the good race mares produce offspring as good as them, this one definitely has potential though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Impressive! Tommy Berry new what he was sitting on, just nursed him and never really let him out of third gear.

I wouldn't say it was instant acceleration but once he balanced him up he just powered away from them, beautiful stride on him. As mentioned by Horrie very well bred, not very often do the good race mares produce offspring as good as them, this one definitely has potential though.

Indeed,i have watched that replay so many times,i wanna marry that horse o_O

Latest posts