What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faumuina

Daza_06

Juniors
Sione in my opinion is one of the best players that the Warriors have (apart from Price and Wiki). I'm not sure though wat his best position is. Lock or Five-Eight. Watch out for him 2006 no matter where he plays as i can see him havin a big year. Big fan of this player and all the best 4 him in the tri-nations and 4 the warriors. I think Lock is his best but who else is goin to play Five-eight for the warriors side???

kiwi_man

Juniors
yea its a shame he isnt playing for the kiwis tho coz he would add so much to the current side but on a positive note he is focusing on 5/8 for warriors next yr.

ozbash

Referee
did he come home after his esl stint or is he waiting for the 2nd leg of the tri series ?

kiwi_man

Juniors
in an article i read about him going overseas, quite recently actually; and he stated that ivan has no plans of taking him out of the number 6 jersey and he pulled out of tri series coz when he gets back he wants to be fresh so he can have a full off season of working on playing 5/8

There are rumours over here that he could be playing for Hull. Hull are close to selling their prop Paul King to Leeds to create a 20/20 place and be under the salary cap for any new signings.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
hitro the maneater said:
There are rumours over here that he could be playing for Hull. Hull are close to selling their prop Paul King to Leeds to create a 20/20 place and be under the salary cap for any new signings.

Get your own f*cking players you fat pie eating merkins. Or at least steal some aussies for a change!

D

Deleted member 10972

Thinking in retrospect, the Warriors team this year was very very good, just misused.

1. Brent Webb
2. Francis Meli
3. Jerome Ropati
4. Clinton Toopi
5. Todd Byrne
6. Sione Faumuina
7. Stacey Jones
8. Steven Price
9. Nathan Fien
10. Ruben Wiki
11. Awen Guttenbeil
12. Wairangi Koopu
13. Louie Anderson

14. Richard Villasanti
15. Lance Hohaia
16. Iafeta Paleaaesina
17. Simon Mannering

With Monty Betham (never liked him so he doesn't get a run, but an ex-NZ Rep), Manu Vatuvei (a NZ Rep), Tony Martin (Grand Final Winner 1999), Tevita Latu (a NZ Rep), & Karl Temata (a Cook Islands Rep - still something) all for deoth, that is one of the best team on paper available. Impact off the bench (Hohaia to inject venom around the ruck, Villa's offloads & powerful go-forward, & Paleaaesina's huge charges) along with a world class forward pack, the best halfback to ever come out of NZ, speed in the backs, & a fullback who has the potential to be as good as Lockyer if he just focuses.

Iafeta

Referee
I really hope Ruben Wiki rubs it in his face when he gets back.

Take that Sione - Bluey's inspired a pack of pro-New Zealand hungry wolves, you are nothing but a wannabe ching ching puppy dog.

You could learn a lot from Mr Wiki.

boldy

Juniors
He should have put pride in the jersey above everything else. I hope he never plays for the kiwis

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Some of you are a bit late, he's already played for the Kiwis twice.

His dedication to the Kiwis is certainly questionable but he should still be one of our most important players next year.